Chapter 5

Ava's Perspective:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       I was sleeping so soundly and comfortably when i felt something stabbing me in the eye, I look up to see bright sunlight coming through my bedroom window, reaching to my pillow on my face to block sunlight from itching my eyes -

Downstairs ~

                                                                  Ava's Mom Perspective:
                                                                                                                                                                                It's already 9:30 AM, she hasn't woken yet ?

 she sure must be so excited about her vacations that she didn't even get out of her room.

Did she have nightmares again ? I sure had put the pills on her bedside table, I had just bought those medicines from another doctor. If that also doesn't help then what should I do ?

She doesn't even get enough sleep, and I think it can get worse if it isn't cured.

                                                                Ava's Dad Perspective:
                                                                                                                                                                                   I was reading news on my laptop, when I saw that Ava's Mum is clearly lost in her thoughts, and worry is written all over her face.

 It makes me sad too.

 I can tell she's worried about Ava.

"Did the Eggs break and fall on the ground ?" I asked her to get out of her thoughts.
"Huh ? No the eggs didn't fall, your glasses did I guess." She said smiling.
"Now that is my wife, savage as ever" I said to her laughing.

"You're worried about Ava, aren't you ?" I asked her.
"Honestly, yes I am" She says as she continues cooking breakfast.
"Sure you must be worried, even I am too, but we shouldn't stress ourselves over it and take care of Ava, right ? she will eventually get over weaknesses." I said putting my glasses on the table, beside my laptop.
 "You are right, now can we focus on breakfast ? It's hot and delicious !" She started getting the table ready.
"Let me help you with that," I said, taking the plates to the table.
 "Why don't you go and wake Ava up ?" I was setting the table as I said,
"Oh yes ! I thought she might wake up by herself, but then again she's a lazy panda after all !" She said washing her hands.
 "PFFT !! What ? HAHA, A lazy panda ?! hahahahaha but a cute one !" I couldn't control my Laughter !
 "Hahaha i'll go wake her" she said and got up the stairs.
"Ah ! The pancakes do look delicious !" I said to myself while I was putting the dishes on the table.

                                                                     Ava's Mom Perspective:
                                                                                                                                                                                   I got to the door of her room and knocked and knocked, Gosh teenagers these days.

After knocking 3 times I called her "AVA ! Wake up ! It's time for breakfast."

I hear no reply.

 I turned the knob of the door and went inside.

 She is still in her bed covered with pillows and a blanket.
 "Ava !... Ava !! you have to wake up it's morning. WAKE UP ! just wake up you sleepyhead."
 I said pulling the blanket away.

"I'll wake up after a min" She said pulling the pillows closer to herself, Gosh just how many pillows does she even have ? maybe a whole army ?

"Get up now or no chocolate"

I say bluntly and pick up the things which are scattered on the ground like a mess.

 "That is absolute cheating, I'm up"

 She said sitting on her bed staring straight at me with a serious face, she sure will do anything for chocolate.

 "Get down fast, Ok ?" I told her to go downstairs.

"She up ? or another excuse for stomach ache ? " Ava's Dad asked me when I came downstairs, he was down setting the table and was putting forks and spoons.

 "That could've been possible if I wasn't making chocolate cake today."
I said with a proud smile, as I sat on the chair and poured some water for myself.
 "You're baking chocolate cake ?! make it extra special with lots of chocolate !"

 he said happily as a fan of sweets,
 he sure likes sweet things a lot. . . . . . . .Once some else liked it too.