PART 4

Y/n POV

Sam showed you and a small group party trick that you had seen before, but this time it seemed a thousand times funnier. Laughs bubbled out of you like fizz overflowing in a soda and everything seemed so much easier. Sam was getting cuter every minute and soon he had his arm around you while you talked over the music with a circle of people you didn't really know.

You liked being pressed up against Sam, but you constantly found yourself wishing he was someone else. Someone you had dismissed just over a half hour ago.

Unlike Namjoon, though, Sam didn't mind the drinks that you sipped on next to him. Slipping further into a comfortable and warm feeling with every tiny sip, everything was so funny. Suddenly, from the next room, someone shouted something about a flip-cup tournament. The group of people around you all shot up and raced into the next room. You turned to Sam with an excited grin.

"Let's go! We'd win for sure."

You began to stand, but his hand wrapped around your upper arm and pulled you back down. You laughed airily as you fell back into the couch. Sam leaned in close to you.

"Let's stay here," he murmured into your ear.

The breath on the side of your face made you erupt with giggles. You pushed him away playfully. "Sam, I wanted to play the game," you whined lightheartedly.

He pulled you back in closer again, this time completely disregarding your request. "Stay," he whispered, playing with locks of your hair slightly.

You furrowed your eyebrows a little confused, until he gently started kissing the space right below your ear that he whispered into. It felt good, you couldn't lie, but you just didn't feel that way about Sam. He worked his way down a little before you pulled yourself back a little, breaking his trail of kisses.

"Sam," you said breathlessly, looking up to make eye contact with him. "I'm sorry but I just don't really feel like that."

You admit in hindsight the wording wasn't that great, but he should have been able to take the hint. He didn't, though.

He chuckled. "I saw the way you've been looking at me, y/n. You want this."

In your inebriated state, you wondered for a second if you actually did want this. The affection felt good, and as he continued to pull you closer, you leaned into the touch for a moment—but only for a moment. After another set of kisses on your collarbone, you found yourself picturing a handsome face in your mind, a face that wasn't Sam's.

Once again, you pulled away. "Sam, let's go play flip-cup."

He ignored you and wrapped his arms around your torso, pulling you in, this time kissing your lips. You furrowed your eyebrows and leaned back, but he went with you. You put your hands to his chest and tried to push him off, but he was being pushy and unrelenting.

"Sam," you mumbled through his aggressive kiss.

"Just relax," he said sloppily.

You shook your head and struggled a little, realizing that this was not at all what you wanted. You pushed him harder and squirmed, but he was stronger. You whined and kicked your legs slightly, but he just kept placing erratic kisses all over your face. When you felt his hand wonder on your torso, you turned your head to the side quickly with a yelp. You were about to shout, when all of Sam's weight was yanked off of you.

Your cheeks were hot and flustered as you looked up, electricity still buzzing through your body, and you started to regret all those drinks. Confused, your eyes shot to Sam who was now standing, Namjoon's hands gripped tightly on his shoulders.