Chapter 12

George's POV:

I woke up and felt something warm underneath me. I moved my hand around and felt something soft. I played with it a little until I heard groaning. Huh?

"G-george," Clay moaned, 

"huh?" I asked, still playing with the soft thing

"Y-your hand i-it's- Ah!~ playing w-with my dick," He moaned 

I blushed and removed my hand, "S-sorry!" I stumbled and got off of him. I looked at his hard-on and just covered my face in embarrassment.

"S-should I help?" I asked, still flustered 

"I-it's fine, I-I can handle it," he said and went to the bathroom, not locking the door. 

I went over to the bathroom and pressed my ear against the door, hearing him moan and groan. I got a bit turned on by him moaning and groaning and went in, closing and locking the door.

"G-george?" He asked. 

I went over to him and kissed him while stroking his dick. His eyes were so wide until he closed them, moaning into the kiss.

"George- I'm close," He groaned. I pulled away and smirked at him. 

"You-" I cut him off by sticking my tongue in his mouth and exploring his mouth. He moaned into the kiss and wrapped his arms around my neck. I pulled away and he switched our positions.

"Who's the vulnerable one now huh?" He asked and trailed his hands under my hoodie. 

He kissed me and unbuttoned my shorts. He stuck his hand in my shorts and jerked me off. 

"Should I suck you off or should I jerk you off? Hm, I can't decide, why don't you decide for me?" He thought aloud. 

"Mm, Clay please, don't do both and just fuck me!" I half-yelled and he blushed

"A-are you sure?" He asked, worry and concern laced in his voice. Who knew? Even though all the lust he actually cared about me, he didn't act like this yesterday.

"Yes," I said and took my shorts off, along with the (Dora) panties I had on. (@TheGayPanPan I see you. Wait did the @ thing work?). He got a bottle of lube from the drawers and poured it on his fingers. 

I got up and bent over the counter. He pressed his fingers on my asshole before pushing one of his fingers in, making me gasp at the intrusion. 

"Ah, C-clay..." 

"Shh, it's fine kitten, it won't hurt later," He whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. He put another finger in and scissored me open. He put a third finger in and thrusted. 

"A-ah!~" I moaned. He slapped my ass and put his fingers in my mouth, making me gag

"Be quiet if you want me to fuck you," He whispered in my ear. 

-

He got his fingers out and poured lube on his dick before stroking it. He pressed his on near my entrance and circled it.

"C-clay please," I whined and he pushed it all in, making me gasp and roll my eyes.

He started at a slow pace and continued thrusting faster every time. 

-

"I-i'm close Clay," 

"G-go ahead and cum for me baby," He groaned and jerked me off. 

I let out a loud moan and came, although Clay was finished and continued thrusting into me.

"Ah! I'm close," He groaned and came inside me.