Chapter 3: Marking Their Territory

Narrator PoV:

A scent of honeydew fills Izuku's lungs as he regains consciousness. He pries open his emerald green eyes and shakes away the headache that decided to greet him. "W..What happened..?" Izuku's eyes squint under the bright lights hanging from the ceiling as a shadow looms above.

The silky midnight hair of the figure immediately reminds him of Momo, but a streak of Cobalt Blue catches his attention. "Guess that wasn't a dream, huh? Hatsume-san really cloned Yaomomo..." A soft giggle rings out in his ears as warm blue eyes that appear to display miniature fireworks gaze down at him.

"I'm afraid not, Sweetie. How are you feeling? Everyone was worried when Yoku knocked you out." Yari sifts a hand through Izuku's hair and watches him lean into her touch. "I'm alright, I was just really surprised I guess. It's not everyday the clone of your classmate tackles and tries to have sex with you." Yari and Izuku share a laugh at the aforementioned events that took place as Izuku makes himself comfortable on Yari's lap.

"If I remember correctly, Momo said that you're Compassion. Have you all been given different names or do you just go by which emotion you are?" Izuku's cheeks warm up as Yari brushes his hair back and plants a kiss on his exposed forehead.

"I go by Yari. You've already met Yoku, she's pretty hard to forget. Then there's Shucha, the one with the green streak and silver eyes. She's the emotion of Obsession and Curiosity. Ikari is next, and I'm sure you can guess what emotion she is when you meet her. And the last two are Muka and Mofu, Muka is Apathy and Mofu is Insecurity. They're also easy to distinguish, so you won't have any troubles with identifying them." With this explanation, Izuku sits up from Yari's lap and stretches his arms.

"Alright then, looks like we've got our work cut out for us, don't we? One thing I'm still trying to figure out is why Yoku was so focused on me specifically. If she's Yaomomo's personification of Lust, then... Yaomomo's after me?!" Steam fires out of Izuku's ears as he pieces together the obvious fact that Momo is in love with him. While his attention is elsewhere Yari gets down on her hands and starts slowly crawling towards Izuku.

"Momo and Yoku aren't the only ones that want you, Sweetie~..." Before Izuku can retaliate, Yari tackles him and situates herself on his thighs. "Y-Yari?! What are you d-doing?!" Yari tunes out his confused shouting as she pulls her top off. Izuku covers his eyes upon seeing Yari's bare chest while a crimson blush fills his cheeks. She giggles at how cute he is and leans down beside his ear.

"You don't have to be so modest, Izuku~ You can do whatever you want to me~ I won't bite~" Yari nibbles Izuku's earlobe and sits up as he takes a peek through his trembling hands. His eyes burn the sight of her torso into his memory and his heart rate begins to quicken. "C'mon Sweetie~ Don't you wanna gives these puppies a taste~?" Yari bites her bottom lip and gropes her breasts to entice Izuku, wanting him to devour her.

Without prior warning, Izuku takes one of Yari's breasts into his hand and slowly starts to massage it. He feels his fingers sinking into her smooth, soft skin and he can practically hear her heartbeat thumping in his ears. "Now you're getting more into it~ C'mere~" Yari brings her second breast to Izuku's mouth and chokes down a moan as he wraps his mouth around her nipple.

Surges of pleasure start coursing through Yari's body and leave her unable to hold herself back. She unbuckles Izuku's belt and helps him pull his pants down to his ankles as he continues playing with her chest. The taste of her skin mixed with a small amount of sweat traps Izuku in a trace of sucking, biting and kissing Yari's breasts even while she is stripping him of his clothes.

With a little bit of effort all of their clothes are laying across the floor and all that remains are their undergarments. Izuku is the first to go after Yari's panties, pulling them down from her ass and digging his nails into her skin. Yari on the other hand has been stimulating Izuku's dick by rubbing it but hasn't released it from the prison that is his black boxer briefs.