Wheels up

"wheels up"

"s-s-s-spencey?" y/n asked.

"yes baby cakes?" spencer responded.

y/n had been part of the BAU for 6 months. spencer had always been intrigued by y/n. he loved that she was 4'9 and bleach blonde. her beautiful blue orbs could shake down any suspect. y/n was also manipulative and gaslit people into confessions.

"i-i-i-i would really love if i could guzzle on your gluck gluck 3000?" y/n asked with a shakey voice.

spencey was about to answer until... BANG. a gunshot. y/n looks up and meets the eyes of daddy hotchner, who just shot spencey wencey in the heart.

"youre mine forever" he spits in a low growl. he slowly prances his way toward y/n.

"are you going to hurt me daddy?" y/n says with her blue orbs staring into daddy hotchners soul.

"only when i want to" he says with a smirk.

he punches y/n back into the chair. he starts kidding y/n passionately. starting with y/n's juicy lips and working his way down to their chest, leaving a trail of bruises behind him. he growls again and then rips off y/n's silky blouse. they make love for hours, while the rest of the BAU slowly joins, pushing spencer's body out of the way.

all of a sudden, oprah winfrey cums out of the cockpit. she shoots magic lasts from her eyes as she looks down at spencer, reviving him back from the dead. she then levitates out of the plane. spencer joins back in.

"i've always has a thing for blood" y/n says between her moans.