Chapter 14

I stepped out of his arms for a minute and stepped over to the door. I locked the door and blacked out the windows in the room. I took my jacket off and put it on the table next to the door and stood there for a moment.

"Kitten?" I heard him ask. He was confused as to what was going on. I didn't care that we were on the helicarrier. I didn't care that we were in the med bay, and I damn sure didn't care about Loki being gone. In that moment, all I cared about was that I had him back. I turned and crossed the room, throwing myself into his arms, and my crashing my lips to his. He kissed me hungrily, catching on to what I needed instantly. Apparently he needed it too, because he lifted me up and sat down on the bed, with me straddling his lap. He wrapped his fingers in my hair and pulled me closer to him, if that were possible.

"Oh kitten, what are you doing to me?" he whispered into my mouth. I didn't respond, I just kissed him again. I held on to him as he began to tug my shirt up. I separated from him long enough for him to take off my shirt and bra and went back to kissing him. After a minute, I stood up and we rid ourselves of the rest of our clothes. He sat back on the bed and I straddled him again, sinking down slowly onto his hard dick. We both moaned together as we held still just enjoying the feeling of being together again before he grabbed my hips and began to help me ride him.

"Oh kitten. Oh god I have missed you so much," he moaned in my ear.

"I've missed you too baby," I said breathlessly, as I gasped and moaned, feeling all of him inside me. He was amazing and loving, not rough like he normally was. I enjoyed when he was rough with me, but this was just as amazing. All of the stress and anxiety of the last few days since he had gone missing had built up and we both needed this release. I rode him and he held my hips, helping me along until I could feel that he was close. I leaned forward, nipping at his earlobe, and he cried out as he released inside me, my own release following just after. We rode through the end of our orgasms together and after, he just held me in his arms, his dick still inside me. He seemed like he didn't want to move away from me. I felt the same. I was afraid if I let go of him, that he would disappear. After a minute he pulled back to look at me.

"I missed you so much baby. I'm sorry that I left you," he said softly, brushing my hair out of my face.

"It wasn't your fault. I'm not upset," I said cupping his cheek in my hand and rubbing my thumb across his face. He raised me up off of him and went into the bathroom to get a warm, wet cloth for us to clean up with. After we were cleaned and dressed again, I unlocked the door, and lightened the windows, only to find Nat standing on the other side, smirking at me. I smiled sheepishly and let her in while Clint was in the bathroom. 

"Well, it seems like you two had a nice reunion," she noted, smirking again. I shoved her playfully, and Clint stepped out of the restroom. 

"Hey Nat. Sorry, if I hurt you at all," he said, looking upset again. She waved him off.

"Hey you know it takes more than a few punches to keep me down," she replied, laughing. He smiled slightly, and sat back down on the bed, pulling me to him as he did.

"Natasha, I need you to tell me because I know she won't," Clint started, staring her down. "How many agents did I-"

"Don't. Don't do that to yourself Clint," she replied, looking sternly at him. I looked at him as well, shocked. "This is Loki. This is...monsters and magic and nothing we were ever trained for."

"Did Loki get away?" Clint asked, burying his face in my shoulder. I held him close.

"I don't suppose you know where?" Nat asked, nodding.

"I didn't need to know, so I didn't ask," he replied looking up at her. "He's going to make his play soon though. Today."

"We've got to stop him," I said, standing, and wincing slightly at my bad leg.