chapter five

I had no pixie dust meaning I couldn't fly ! At that moment I started to panic seeing the ground only getting closer, hey it might be alrigth. I twisted my body realising Peter was nowhere to be seen, only to see him flying after me trying to catch me.

Of course he always has pixie dust. Within a flash a grip was pulled around my waist right before I hit the bottom, my eyes tightly closed only waiting for the pain to erupt through my body.

"You're alright." I lifted up my head only to meet green eyes staring right back at me with a crooked smile.

Looking down to see Pan pulled ontop of him so I couldn't feel the painful force of when I would hit the ground, which I never did.

"Thank you." I gave him a quick smile before struggling to get up from ontop of him. But with my clumsiness I managed to roll us both over, only to have him smirk down at me.

"If you wanted me this bad, you could of just said so." I rolled my eyes at he's cockiness, just wanting to get away and crawl back into my treehouse.

We both froze at the sudden vibrations send through the island of Neverland, knowing something was wrong. I looked up at Peter as he still stared into space, searching through the island before a sinister grin spread he's face.

"Lets play some games." We ran to the camp all the boys scattering around, not knowing what's going on.

"Who's up for a little fun, boys ?" Peters voice rang through the camp as the boys stopped and looked at eachother, excitement visibly clear.

"Someone came to our island without permission, might teach them a lesson shall we ?" Cheers erupted making me flinch before everyone ran to prepare themselves and grab their weapons.

Pan glanced at me between the scattering boys revealing he's darkened eyes once more this week, but this way I didn't pull my stare away. I left myself consume in he's evil self, some part of me telling me not to.

Make a note of who he really is..

Don't fall, he won't be there to catch you..

I nodded to myself turning away from Pans stare, making my way to my favourite crossbow. I ran through the woods tracking down the three who entered the island, two women and one man.

My bow safely attached to my back as I ducked in a safe spot, carefully hidden away from anyone's sight.

"Just remember, this island is dangerous. We find Pan, kill him and leave immediately." I wanted to laugh how naive they are but at same time run out and kill them this very moment.

The thought of Pan in danger..

But who am I kidding he's always in danger, constantly making enemies with every step he makes. Neverland is hes only safe land, if he left ? He wouldn't return.

Shaking my head I snapped out of my thoughts following the three others, noticing Peter on the other side staring them down as if wanting to attack. But I must be wrong, he likes to play games first.

I shot him a glare warning him not to do anything stupid, as that did not work my next choice was my crossbow. Putting it into position I closed my eyes, slowly exhaling every bit of air inside my body. As soon as I relaxed I left it go, aiming straight at Peters sleeve securing him against a tree trunk.

He's not making a mistake today.

Not on my watch..