one

her heels tapped the floor as she walked inside the halls of Cheong-A-Arts School. Students gasping and whispering about her return. she walked next to her least favorite teacher, Mr. Ma. They reached to the classroom and he entered first. "Class, we have a special person returning back here. Welcome... Yoo Nabi!" He said being extra as ever. Nabi walked in the classroom and waved.

"Hello everyone. You guys already know me so there's no need for an introduction from me. Please accept me as your friend again and I hope we can make better bonds." A girl with a long ponytail plastered a smile on her face, Bae Rona. She admired Nabi since she preformed her favorite song in Italy, Una Voce Poco Fa.

But two other girls weren't so happy. One girl, with short hair and red lip tint had a mad expression, making a fist with her hands, and the other with long black hair made a nervous face and stroked her hair behind her ears multiple times. Their names with Joo Seok Kyung and Ha Eunbyeol. Both spoiled brats at Cheong A. Eunbyeol was the daughter of the soprano and director of Cheong A, Cheon Seojin.

And Seok Kyung was the daughter of chairman and businessman Joo Dantae, and sister of Joo Seokhoon. They never liked Nabi because she had actual talent. She didn't need her parents to help her get into anything. Nabi walked to her original desk and smiled at the class. The tall short haired girl, Seok Kyung walked up to Nabi's desk.

With no respect at all she sat on it and began to babble. here we go Nabi thought. "So you're back i see. Tuh, you left for a year and magically show up! That's so...you." She complained. "Listen, don't think your so high and mighty now because you got to preform in Italy." Seok Kyung hissed. Eunbyeol got up and stood next to Seok Kyung and smirked.

"Yea...know your place." Nabi glared at Eunbyeol and Seok Kyung. "Know my place huh? Last time I checked Eunbyeol..you still can't win Seokhoon and you rely on mommy and daddy to make your way up to the top. you can't do anything yourself. your lazy, that's your place." Minhyuk gasped and many students in the class whispered.

She then turned to Seok Kyung. "Oh and let's not forget chairman's desperate daughter Seok Kyung! Remember when you begged for your helpful brother to pass his test answers so you can cheat. but oh what happened? He didn't! Learn to rely on yourself for once Seok Kyung. Your desperate...that's your place!"

Seok Kyung's eyes started to water sensing that she was getting pretty pissed from what Nabi said. And Eunbyeol clutched her fists. Rona silently laughed and looked at the two girls pissed. Now that's what I call a entrance! Starting some Mayhem in the school. Nabi got up and walked up to Minhyuk who was shocked from what he heard.

She whispered in his ear, "I know what you did to Jenny with those other monsters. I'm here now, so try and bully her if you want to."

Time Skip: Hera Palace

A girl screamed as she threw her books around and other paper. "I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I HATE HER!!" She screamed repeatedly. "You must hate my guts." Nabi said. She wasn't really there but you know what I mean. "I mean who wouldn't hate me? I'm Yoo freaking Nabi. The Prima Dona at school." Her little shadow continued. Seok Kyung glared at the shadow kept throwing stuff on the floor.

Nabi's shadow laughed loud and clapped her hands. "I'm back now, and I'm staying here. Good luck getting rid of me." She blew a kiss. Her shadow disappeared and Seok Kyung fell to the floor. Seokhoon ran into the room and questioned Seok Kyung. "What's wrong? What happened?"

Hello bbys! This is my first chapter and I hope you like it. Don't forget to comment and vote! What do you guys think about Nabi and her personality?