Part 1

Pairing: Wooyoung x reader

Genre: Fluff, slight angst

Word count: 2.3k

Warnings: None

It felt right out of a drama. Walking into the small coffee, my boyfriend holding my hand, but as I look up. Making eye contact with this one person. That one person that had been too important in my life for me to just look away.

-10 years ago, 11 years old -

"You don't have to be dating to hold hands, just do it Y/N I'm scared!!" The boy says half screaming at me as I sigh.

"Fine idiot!" I snarled at him yanking his hand with me. I guide him through the abandoned house looking around while he would not stop complaining.

"It's too scary, let's go back."

"You're the one that wanted to come here Wooyoung." I say annoyed at his behavior after he would not leave me alone to come here.

*CRACK*

"OH MY GOOOOOOOD!!!" He screeches taking me in his arms almost jumping on me. "WHAT WAS THAAAT? What what was that?"

"Wooyoung calm down, oh my—" I grunt as I push him away. "I stepped on a twig.. seriously.."

"Be careful next time, you gave me a heart attack.." He hiss and I sigh once again.

"You're so annoying."

"Whatever."

"Loser."

"No you!"

-Present Day -

His eyes follow me to the counter, and I can't seem to separate my eyes either. There's a girl sitting in front of him, laughing and rubbing his arm. He gives her a small nod before redirecting his eyes towards me. I try to look away to focus on ordering something, but the attraction was too strong. It always had been.

-8 years ago, 13 years old -

"Then he said he liked me.."

"And what did you say?" He says eyes wide looking at me, really into the story.

"That I wasn't interested in dating him, obviously."

"What do you mean obviously?" He raises an eyebrow, laying a bit more into my pillows on my bed.

"I don't know him that well."

"Well you can grow to like each other? Maybe give him your number or something?"

"I didn't want to.." I mumble annoyed by his reaction to the story.

"You big baby~" He coos opening his arms for me to come hug him. "You're gonna be single all your life." He whispers in my ear and I scoff.

"Will not."

"If you reject everyone that comes your way.."

"Whatever, I'm fine." He hums, our attention going back to the TV. His arms around me, gently stroking my shoulder, resting his head on mine. We fell asleep like that.

-Present Day -

My boyfriend puts his hand on the small of my back to guide me to a table. We both sit and he starts to tell me about his day as I try to listen and smile through the stories, I can feel his eyes on me. Going from me to the girl with him. Soon enough, I catch myself doing the same. Looking at his hair, his jaw line, his eyes. One of them still a bit lazy compared to the other one. His little beauty mark under his left eye. The way he plays with his lips because he gets anxious. He brings his hand up and runs it through his hair.