Part 11

Pairing: Wooyoung x reader

Genre: smut, fluff

Word count: 2.7k

Warnings: penetrative sex, grinding, making out.

"This feels weird." Wooyoung says laying on his bed. I look down at him as I change from my clothes to some light pajamas. He's laying there, shirtless on his bed. Which made me have some strong 'high school Wooyoung' flashbacks.

"What does?"

"To sleep together in this room."

"How is that weird? I've slept over before. Multiple times even."

"Yeah but.. we usually had a mattress on the floor for you and we played games all night. It was all innocent."

"We can still do that."

"You sleeping on the floor or playing games all night?" He gives me a look and I laugh at his confused face.

"Be innocent~"

"Ohh.." He stands up and walks up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Yeah I don't think I can do that. However, we can play games all night."

"Mhh? Why do I feel like you're not talking about normal games." He smiles before catching my lips into a soft kiss. Soon, our lips were moving against one another at a slightly more intense pace. I hum into the kiss making him smile against my lips.

"Y/N." He mumbles as he drops his head in my neck to drop some kisses on my skin.

"Yeah?"

"Do you remember that deal we made the other day?"

"That deal?"

"Yes, let me eat you out." My cheeks directly turn red at his words making him laugh lightly.

"We can't do that here Wooyoung.."

"Mhh?" His arms leave my waist to come up to the door. I follow his fingers with my eyes, which are slowly locking the door before he's coming back to take me in his arms. I squeal lightly, wrapping my legs around his waist and we both end up giggling as he falls back onto his bed. "What about now?"

"That was really not the reason why I said we can't do that here." I laugh as he slowly brings me closer into a soft kiss. He has me straddling him while his back is resting against the wall. His hands come up to my sides as his lips leave a trail of kisses down to my neck. "Wooyoung, seriously this is.." I hum at the feeling of his lips and his hands caressing my sides.

"Come on.." He coos in my neck. "We haven't done anything since last week~" I had managed to keep him away from me so he could get better. So he's right that it was frustrating not being able to do anything for almost over a week.

"I know, I really want to but.. ah~" I end up moaning lightly as he bucks his hips up into mine. "Your mom and brother might hear us.. Wooyoung." My trembling voice was not really convincing and he could tell I really wanted this.

"Then, you'll just have to stay quiet for me~" He coos before taking my shirt off, displaying my chest to him and he loved the view.

He wraps his plump lips around one of my sensitive bud making me clench my hand on his naked shoulders. Every time his hands went up and down, caressing my sides, I could feel his muscles move under my touch. He starts to kiss down my chest, almost getting every patch of skin he could. The feeling of his lips on my skin made me weaker and weaker between my legs, until some quiet moans slip through my lips.