31. Where is Mattheo?

Vote and Comment.

Next Chapter comes out when this has 30 votes and 300 comments.

Ugh I confused myself with my own damn story 🙄🙄 like tf this shi is so confusing.

-----------

Aug, 4th 1978

Blaise woke up all alone, no one in bed with him, no sound of the water running, he was confused as he sat up and looked around in the room for Mattheo.

"Mattheo?" Blaise said but all he heard was silence, where was he?

The boy stood up and opened the door of their room and walked out, he went to the kitchen and saw no one, the boy opened the door and walked out looking in the front and back of the Manor looking for Mattheo.

Blaise walked back inside Malfoy Manor and went into the living room seeing Draco, Theo and Tom but no Mattheo.

They all looked at him confused as he walked away.

Blaise went to Evelyn's room and saw her reading a book, the girl looked up from her book looking at Blaise confused.

"Have you seen Mattheo?" He asked the girl and she shook her head as he sighed and walked out, Mattheo would usually still be sleeping or he would leave a note ot text message if he left to go somewhere.

Blaise walked back downstairs and into the living room, "Do any of you know where Mattheo is?" Blaise asked and they all shook their heads.

"Why?" Theodore asked and Blaise looked at him as if he was dumb, "He's missing you dumb bitch" Blaise said and Theodore mumbled an apology.

"Relax I'm sure he's fine" Tom said and Blaise scoffed, "What if hes not, what if he's in danger, what if someone kidnapped him, what if someone killed him, what if something bad happened to him" Blaise said and Theodore stood up hugging him.

"I'm sure he's fine plus knowing Mattheo, would love danger" Evelyn said as she flopped down on the couch, "So if any of those happened to him except the killing part he's probably fine" Evelyn said and Blaise sat down.

"But-"

"Shut up"

Blaise immediately shut up, the boy stood up and went back to his room and layed down as he tried to think of places where Mattheo could be.

-

"You have to tell him Tommy" Evelyn said and Tom looked down, "We're going to ruin him" Theodore said and Evelyn nodded her head, "Its going to ruin him when he finds out where Mattheo is and what's going to happen" Draco said.

"Did you guys tell him?" Belle asked and they shook their heads, "Its too hard to tell him, Blaise is too pure and he'll be heart broken" Evelyn said and they all sighed.

"Guys we have to tell Blaise what happened" Lorenzo said and they all nodded their heads understanding, "We know Enzo think we don't?" Evelyn asked and he sighed.

"He will hate us" Tom said and Draco sighed, "Well we have to tell him because when Mattheo doesn't return for months, he will just be confused on why his boyfriend isn't back and will keep wondering where he is" Theodore said.