CHAPTER 14

Draco’s POV
I come back from my run to my room, only to be greeted the shower running. I haven’t even taken a shower yet, which means someone is in there. It couldn’t be Blaise, he had just met me downstairs. It couldn’t be Nott, he had come to run with me and had just gone to the dorms now. Who could it be then?

All my thoughts pause as I hear the water stop and the intruder coming out of the shower. I pick up my wand and raise it so it makes it easier for me to attack the intruder. As the door opens I get a scent. Hold up, that smell, that sweet smell of my mate, I could smell it.

Whoever I’d expected my mate, the intruder to be, it definitely wasn’t the sassy mudblood from the express. Oh right she’s one of Pansy’s sisters. So she’s actually not a mudblood but who cares. I just stare at her as she comes out of the washroom, dressed in nothing but a towel, a very loosely tied towel, should I mention.

Sadie’s POV
I get out of the shower, my extra towel holding my hair together and wrap my fluffy black towel around me loosely. I step out of the washroom and flick my wand, shutting the door. I turn around to be greeted by a sight I had never expected. Draco freaking Malfoy, staring at me dumbfounded.

“What the hell are you doing here?”, I scream at the blond raising my wand. “What the hell are you doing?”, he replies aiming his wand at me. “Expelliarmus”, I say almost lazily as I catch his wand. “Give me back my wand Parkinson. Give me back my wand”, he almost screams as he lunges towards me. I trip on a book on the floor as I try to stay away from the sociopath chasing me. I again aim my wand at him and say, “Levicorpus”, as he is lifted from the ground and flipped over.

What I didn’t notice was that during my spell casting, my towel had slipped making half of my body visible. That explained the strange look on his face. I quickly pull up my towel but not quick enough, I guess, because the hanging blond boy starts to whistle. “I guess this day was not that bad after all”, he says chuckling. “I will punch that smirk off your face Malfoy. Now tell me what are you doing here?”, I ask, trying my best not to strangle him. “I should be the one asking that, what are you doing in my room?”, he says.