1

06 JULY 2021 9:56 P.M.

Vague trails of clumpy boots of tired workers, gridlocked evening traffic, and the city bathing itself in a myriad of colorful lights. Kampera, an emerging city, claims the exponential growth in its rapid development. Enlarging itself with maturing of various industries in its womb, the city too had a niche and buzz for tourism. Extravagant palaces, famous monuments, and promising city life gave birth to numerous hotels, parks, and many other hospitalities.

Kampera had its own unique identity. It's the city with the lowest crime rates ever and it's not just a one-time miracle. Young Kampera has been safeguarding this title for the past half-decade. Kudos to the mayor and the police department of the city for making the unbelievable into a cherishing reality. Especially, the city's mayor, with power and control, crumbled every known crook and tucked them under his belt.

HOTEL CLINTON, this 33-story beauty, gleaming with neon lights, breath-taking facade was under the banner of Criddlestone company and a hotel of must mention. Once an underdog, facing many adversaries, the hotel grew more instantly than its opponents. The core reason for making itself an outstanding hotel was its wacky tradition. It was like this, if you are a customer in Clinton, then you have the choice to select the dress worn by your door boy. This was crazy, some customers, even costumed their door boys as kings, to just savor the feeling of kings serving them. The genuine touch of hospitality also craved a soft side for Clinton. The combo of the goofy idea and great hospitality had rocketed their business to a monopoly.

06 July 2021 10:33 P.M.

"Hello."

"Captain, there's a problem?"

"Really? Is it too urgent?"

"Indeed. Captain."

WESTSIDE OF KAMPERA

The police sirens were blowing relentlessly on the west side of Kampera. Masses exited their homes and were crowding up, in front of hotel Clinton. A lot of low-pitched whispers, trimmed talks, and sudden outbursts of outrageous noises created a ruckus for the police team to cope with. The youth got engrossed in recording the pandemonium and in no time got it tagged viral in Rumble.

"We want to know? We want to know. We want to know?..." the people blurted out loud in unison.

The police were outnumbered as if a handful of grains. The situation grew bleak and the Kamperans were crossing the line.

"Calm down, people. We will inform you, as soon we know the situation. Till then, cooperate and stay calm." A cop assured in a megaphone.

Soon, another video featuring a lady-wearing firefighter uniform in her mid-20s on Rumble was competing to beat the views of the ongoing panic situations outside the hotel. From the shoot, it was pretty clear, that she was inside Clinton and the telecast contained tension in it. She was live, secretly showing a group of cops in the hallway of the hotel.

"I...had dinner with her...The room, the cops are checking...her...I fear what has...happened to her? It's A... Amber Brittney."

TALK BETWEEN THE COPS 2

"Did you mean, the CEO of alpha labs and the criddlestone company?" The captain said in a terrorful tone.

"Exactly"

"And she killed herself in her own hotel?"

"Captain, we found a note, unusual, it says: 'THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPS OVER THE LAZY DOG.' "