TAKE NOTE!

This story is alright reserved and originated by me which is the plot of the story does not just taken from everyone but made with all my inspirations, imaginations and also somehow the few parts of the scene is truly related to my real life story the way how I live, including some of  the characters is also based on my closes person I used to be with in Real World and some of course is not but yet an inspirational characters that which I have really dedicated to my Idols. Such as the BTS and Seventeen who I did used to be Iris' blood relatives. Last but not least the locations is also just some are related to nearby here where I live in Reality and rest are just from the imaginations. 

PLAGIARISM!! 

PLAGIARISM is a crime so if I were you, I would not do anything that could put myself in trouble. To advice you as an Author/Co - author please mind to even try ask a permission to an owner or at least make a deal with the owner if there was something that you want to do by using their own stories before you start proceeding to your business. 

I might not be a smart or genius Author but yet trying still trying to understand everything including the rules as an Author of this Wattpad. 

That's all... 

And last but not least, this story of BOOK2  is I should have suggested that you must have already read or at least firstly proceed to Book1 before this, so that you will somehow get the flow of the next scene of this new story that will now how Iris will live as newbie of being an Immortal which is one of the Vampires with Francis' Pack. 

Don't forget to ... 

Read / Vote / Comment 

- Aloyalprincess