Quite the start

Za's POV

I sit up and look around. Li is still asleep and the room is a mess. I was about to go back to sleep when I saw I had a message on my scroll. It was Ozpin telling us to be at his office at 8 am. I quickly got to my feet and ran to Li "wake up" he wouldn't wake up so I slap him right on the stomach. It made an intensely painful sound. His response..."FUCK". He jumped up and I was scrambling around the room getting my clothes together.

"Why did u do that?" Li says still waking up.

"hurry up and get ready we only have 5 mins until we have to go."

"Go where?"

"Ozpin wants to see us."

"Oh shit!" he says getting up and gathering his things.

After Li and I put on our clothes we run out the door.

"We got this, when we get there we'll probably be early."

"Yeah" Li says with a smile.

We ran around the school for like 10 minutes before I realized Li might be lost.

"Li do you know where your going?"

"No I'm following you"

"What?!" We came to a sudden stop.

"What do you mean you were following me I was following you."

"Well that was a poor decision on your part because you knew I didn't where we were going."

"You've known me long enough to know I wouldn't remember where were suppose to go."

We continue arguing for while when we hear some one clear there thoat we turn and see a open door with Ozpin and 4 other girls standing next to him.

"Ummm he started it." I say as I point at Li who had a murderous look on his face that screamed "Im going to kill you".

I see the girl in the red hood giggle.

"Well now that that's over I will explain why I've asked you to attend the exclusive meeting." Li and I walk in.

"I've brought your desynchronized group here to perform a immediate task of significant importance."

I raise my hand.

"Yes Za."

"OK do you have a thesaurus behind your glasses or do you really know all these words."

Li elbows me in my side and the girl in red hood and the one with the blonde both laugh.

"As I was saying you, Za and Li, are going outside of Vale on special task accompanied by these very capable girls."

The girls look confused like they didn't know what was going on except for the girl in black and purple clothes along with a bow "I thought we couldn't go on missions without a supervisor."

"Don't worry Blake you will be very protected."

"Their going to protect us." the girl in all white says in disbelief.

"No, Ms. Schnee, these rugged boys are the people your teaching slash helping."

"Teach?!" (Everyone)