Arrow

Author's POV

The beautiful male was currently sitting on the grass, under a big tree as he thought about past events as to how him and Jimin were just living normally to suddenly living here in the palace with an additional mate.

Wind flowed through his long silver hair, he wore a long blue dress as he sat there all perfect and beautiful. Guards who stood there to protect their future queen found it hard not to look at the petite male, glancing at Taehyung for a split second before looking away, not letting their eyes linger on the said male in fear of the beauty's mates.

 Guards who stood there to protect their future queen found it hard not to look at the petite male, glancing at Taehyung for a split second before looking away, not letting their eyes linger on the said male in fear of the beauty's mates

"Well hello Mr. Bunny and Mr. Chick! Isn't the weather great today?" He was brought out of his thoughts when a baby grey colored bunny and a bright yellow chick placed themselves on his lap.

Taehyung chukled and cooed at the two cute little creatures on his lap and softly pet them. "Life has a lot of unexpected things instored for you, things that you never knew that would happen in your life. It's scary but at the same time It's exciting. You have to go with it either way." He talked to the animals who looked up at him.

"Everywhere I go there's always a bunny and a chick who comes up to me. I guess It's a way of fate to tell me and remind me about my two handsome mates." He giggled as he thought about his lovers.

He continued talking two the animals, "Unfortunately you can't meet them now since Minie and Kookie are training." He pouted.

"Maybe I'll introduce them to you later when they're done." Taehyung circled his arms around the bunny and chick, bringing them up to his chest to hug them gently.

The fluffy moment between the three was interrupted by a group of guards frantically running towards him.

"Your highness, we've been ordered to take you to your mates unharmed immidiately as an intruder was spotted in the palace grounds." A guard explained while the rest surrounded Taehyung, forming a protective circle around him.

"H-uh?" The pretty male was still processing the information that he just recieved when he heard a scream from one of the guards. One by one they fell on the ground—lifeless, with an arrow through their body.

Everything became chaos. The poor crying boy was being dragged carefully to safety. By now, only the guard who spoke to the celestial prince and Taehyung himself was the only one alive but before they could reach shelter away from the open space, Taehyung saw a flash of light above them, it was located on the roof.

There he saw a man dressed in full black and face covered. His eyes widened but before he could react, he saw the last guard alive on the ground—dead. Taehyung tried to quickly put up a barrier around him but it was too late, an arrow pierced through his chest.

Everything went blurry for the beauty. His who body felt numb as he fell on the ground.

"BABY!"

"LOVE!"

Those were the last words that he heard before darkness consumed him.

—————

"What do you mean there's an intruder?! Is tightening the security for nothing?!!" Seokjin yelled furious at a trembling messenger, catching the attention of all the men in training including Jimin and Jungkook.

"What happened hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"There's an intruder." The eldest stated.

"What?!" Both Jimin and Jungkook exclaimed.

"We have to go to Taehyung right now!" Jimin frantically said as he activates a portal that leads to Taehyung's location.

Jungkook, Jin and Jimin jumped into the portal, not caring about anything but the beauty.

Once they arrived at the garden, their faces went pale as they broke out into a cold sweat. They felt their hole world came crashig down as they saw their most precious person fell on the ground with an arrow in his chest.

"BABY!"

"LOVE!"

————

Hi! Sorry for the late update. Our classes will start tomorrow as our summer break meets its end so I might not update as frequently as before. Pls understand. Thank you for reading and supporting this book! I'll try my best to update as much as possible. Love y'all and pls stay safe everyone! 💜💜💜😘