play dumb - nsfw - gn reader

this was the VERY first fic i ever wrote and i hate it sm LMFAOOAOOA but neways here u go ig 

"Jeez, Kei, you're so needy." You lightly flicked him while he shuffled the both of you into the nearest bathroom and locked the door after, his golden eyes meeting yours. The concert hall lobby echoed with music from your favorite band as Keigo grabbed your waist and bent down to kiss you without warning, which you returned with a playful giggle, unaware of how far this was going to go. The cold tile kissed your arms as he pinned your arms on either side of your head.

"Songbird, was that really necessary?" Keigo quizzed, to which you cocked your head in confusement.

You decided to play dumb. "Was what 'really necessary'?"

"You were totally eye-fucking that drummer up there. I exist, you know." He kissed your neck after saying that, nipping at the plush skin afterward.

Biting your lip, you muttered, "I do know you exist, however, Mike Fuentes also exists."

"God, (Y/N), you're so pushing it, you know that," Keigo forced a knee between your legs, applying an illegal amount of pressure. Your breath hitched as his hand made its way to your throat. He allowed his hand to wrap around your neck, but he had yet to tighten the grip. "Do you want me to choke you?" You nodded meekly, which made him scoff. "With your words."

You were so ready to beg for him. It was all that he needed to hear to make any pre-existing memories disappear, but of course, you decided that the difficult path was the more fun one. "I don't know, do I?"

Note to self, never say that to Keigo ever again.

"Gosh, your such a brat sometimes, you know that?" He let go of your neck and pulled his knee away. "On your knees."

'Shit, say less'

You dropped to your knees, pushing your hair back from your forehead as you stared up at your boyfriend, waiting for his belt to come undone and his pants to drop. He quirked an eyebrow at you. "Well, songbird, I'm waiting."

"For?"

He scoffed, "You know what for. Now hurry up and be good for me. Take off my pants and put that little mouth of yours to work."

You gave a firm nod and began to fiddle with his Hermes belt, being sure to be extra careful with it as you pulled it off of his belt hoops and set it on the floor next to you. After carelessly unbuttoning his pants, you pulled them down to his ankles, his boxers shortly following.

His tip was red and glossy with precum. Looking up at Keigo for permission, you kissed the tip, drawing a short gasp, a hiss following in suit. "Oh," he exhaled, "go ahead, baby bird."

With that, you began, inch by inch, slowly taking the whole thing down your throat while holding your hand in a fist to avoid gagging already.

"Fuck, that's my good bird," He praised, running a hand through your hair and knitting his fingers into the back of it when you started to bob your head slowly, allowing your cheeks to cave in to make your mouth feel tighter.

"You can take my fat cock down that gorgeous little throat of yours so well, fuck."

The praise made you speed up even more, choking a little whenever his dick bottomed in your throat.

"Maybe a little too well," He hummed, which evolved into an animalistic growl as the hand in your hair allowed Keigo to take full control of you. "Do you like it when your man face fucks that perfect little face of yours, huh?" You hummed, trying to tell him you did, which you got punished more for. "'S rude to try to... speak with your mouth full," his words were becoming slurred together from the pleasure, "You godamn slut."

Your eyes widened from the words that left his mouth. They were so unbelievably crude, and you needed to hear more like it.

Five minutes later and your jaw was becoming unbelievably sore. Loud groans, growls, and whimpers escaped from Keigo's mouth, and the detrimental praise that was spilling out of his mouth so easily now sounded more like drunken words. "'M gonna cum- shit," right before your mouth could finish him off he left your mouth and hungrily fisted his erection. "Open your mouth, pretty thing."

You obliged and- to nobody's surprise- were met by his hot cum impurifying your perfect face and staining your top. "You look like a mess, Honey," Keigo commented, slapping your cheek three times with the side of his cock before pulling his phone from a coat jacket and taking a picture.

Hawks began to clean himself up, while you were still processing what had just happened.

"I'll be out in the lobby, Dollface. Meet ya there."