dilf - NSFW AT ALL - fem pronouns

tw dubcon

keigo definitely didnt lose his charm over the years- in fact, he may have become more charming. he still looked breathtaking. he'd earned some salt added in his golden hair and some crow's feet on the corners of his eyes.

thats why when young twenty-one year old you saw him sitting at the bar counter you lost your breath, and he noticed, oh, he noticed, beckoning you over with his middle and ring finger.

every time you were near him your skin felt hot and your tummy felt tingly. everything about him was so perfect, and he just looked so honest and trustworthy, which is why you trusted him every time he urged you to have some more alcohol with, "come on baby, you wanna have fun, dontcha?" and "drink up, kiddo, get loose."

and boy oh boy, did you get loose.

"keigo, please," you begged, your thighs pressing together while you sat at the barstool next to him, facing him. the room felt like it was spinning in a nauseating way. this was the first time you've ever felt like this.

he quirked an eyebrow. "please what?"

you hummed while you thought. "just, uhm," you swallowed, trying to keep all the drinks he'd bought for you down. "touch me," you tried to keep your desires vanilla, at least coming out of your mouth. you were far too pure, too cute, too innocent, to say anything too dirty, right?

right. keigo would never go after anyone who had already been used- ruined.

he wasn't letting up, a devilish smirk spreading across his handsome features. "where?"

you groaned in response, pouting.

"okay, fine," keigo playfully rolled his eyes, stepping down from his stool. even standing he was taller than you on the bar stool by a solid three inches.

he placed his hands on your thighs, shamelessly trailing them towards your heat, making you let out a half-sigh-half-moan.

"yeah?" keigo teased, pushing your skirt up, revealing your panties to him and every other man in the bar.

you nodded, hiding your face with your hands in embarrassment. "y... yeah."

he hummed in response, sliding one hand under the waistband of your underwear while tilting your jaw up towards him with the other. he squeezed your jaw just hard enough for your mouth to open, and he spat in your mouth, making you furrow your eyebrows in embarrassment. Keigo lazily mumbled a "good girl," before leaning down and kissing your jaw, making you squirm.

keigo slid your panties off, pocketing them in his big, tan jacket. "you ready?" keigo asked, looking at the obvious pool of slick on the bar stool. "who am i kidding, i dont even need to ask. you make it so obvious," he teased.

"now stand up, pretty girl." you did as you were told, your skirt falling back into its natural place when you stood. it didnt last for long though, because keigo pushed it right back up before bending you over the stool you were just sitting at.

the other men in the bar were making comments about you now, and you recognized a few of them- villains from back when hawks- er, keigo- was in his prime.

"keigo?"

"yeah?" he responded, fingers already busy at work with your sloppy cunt, dipping his fingers one knuckle deep into your heat before pulling them back out and circling your clit, making you whine.

"youre uh- gonna be gentle, right?" you were already grasping onto the top of the bar, eyebrows knotted together.

everyone in the bar snickered, making you pout.

"right?" you asked again.

keigo sighed, leaning forward while alighning himself with your dripping heat so he could whisper in your ear.

"honey, you wont want it gentle, okay? trust me, ive been doing-" he blindly gestured to you bent over, then the rest of the bar, "-this, for years. i have experience, and you dont. now, dont concern your stupid little head with the details, just know that you're gonna feel real good, okay?"

you knotted your eyebrows together at his words, waiting for his next move.

he slapped your cunt with his left hand, directly after sliding his thick cock into you.

you were whining, shaking your cute ass while keigo sunk into you.

"keigo, it hurts," you complained, to which he pulled your hair

"nuh-uh, pretty girl, it'll feel real good soon, trust me."

you opened your mouth to say something else- tell him it stings, ask him to wait a little, anything, but he'd already started at an animalistic pace. his thick cock drilled into your cunt, and you moaned and whined with every thrust.

"shit- daddy, slower," you pleaded, gushing around him.

"daddy, huh?" keigo grunted. that was seemingly all he picked up because he just went faster.

you were trying to hold off your orgasm so hard, but you'd never been any good at that. "daddy, im gonna cum."

keigo took a second to answer, his own moans filling up the room. "cum. right now, fuck, cum with me baby."

"thank you," you moaned, "thankyouthankyouthankyou- oh my god." you squirted all over him, squealing while you did so.

"fuuuuuck, atta girl. that was so good, you did so good for me. took my cock so well."

keigo pulled out, slapping your cunt with his heavy member before putting it away.

"thank you," you sighed, standing up. your stomach felt funny and you could feel his cum leaking out of you uncomfortably while you did so.

keigo gave you an onceover, admiring your fucked out state. "anytime, kid."

you left the bar, having one of your friends give you a ride home.

"how was it?" they asked.

you smiled, "good, but for some reason, i feel like im forgetting something..."