submissive - nsfw - fem 'mommy' reader

tw mommy kink

hawks was a switch openly, but in all honestly, he enjoyed taking control, especially with you. luckily, he never had to worry about you- his pretty little pillow princess- taking control. i mean, why would he? you had only ever been submissive, so why would that ever change?

well, those were some famous last words if keigo had ever heard em. honestly, he felt stupid. you, who was always too afraid to be on top, saying things like 'what if i dont do it right?' now being on top of him, legs straddling either side of his body while your hand made its way to keigos throat and squeezed.

maybe, if he had shut his mouth last time he was fucking you then this wouldn't have happened. maybe if he held his tongue instead of calling you his useless, defensive fuckdoll he wouldn't have to know what it feels like to be a useless, defensive fuckdoll.

his thick neck dwarfed your hand in comparison, your freshly painted nails shining in the dull sun the filtered through the curtains.

"y/n," he quirked an eyebrow, wings puffing out under him. "what do you think youre doing?"

you glared at him, and he felt like he was on fire. something about the bloodthirst in your eyes, and you on top of him had him going absolutely batshit. "keigo," you sighed, grinding down onto him, making him huff.

"y/n," he echoed, this time quieter. your eyes burned into his, and he tried to look at anything else but you. first, he looked at his poorly painted nails, but you couldn't have any of that- how would keigo say it to you?- disobedience. you took his hands and pinned them above his head with one hand, applying more pressure onto his neck.

"your attention is on me. not your hands." you spat. the words sounded foreign coming out of your mouth.

keigo opened and closed his mouth a few times, trying to form a cocky comeback, instead choosing to settle with a nod, paired with "yes, mommy." his cheeks were a shade of peach you'd never seen before, and it made you smile.

"good boy." he could shake you off if he wanted to. easily. hes strong, you know that, he knows that. it was in the back of his mind, definitely. wanting to teach you some manners for trying to make him submissive for you, of all people. but he liked this. he missed this. he needed this.