𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼: 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁, 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲

══════════════════

AUTUMN WHISPERS

Jeon Jungkook & Kim Jennie

A debut novel by naleoleo

══════════════════

S Y N O P S I S

Two of the very successful K-pop Idols ㅡJeon Jungkook and Kim Jennieㅡ chance upon each other on a night of the early autumn. One meet leading to another, they start coming across more often throughout the season. Are they just meaningless coincidences in life like a blowing wind?

To one another, they slowly open up and unknowingly become the comfort at the end of their hectic day. In some soft, numb moments of the sleepless nights, they recall every second they spent together. They feel something that they never felt before; something that's different from what is told in all the songs and poems and movies.

Together, they learn to let out the stress, anxiety, depression and to discover pleasure in the simplicity of life, beauty in silence. They learn to live like it's their first and last life. They didn't know but they needed each other. With all these things going around them...will the sparks fly?

Today, they are walking on an asphalt road carrying a load on their shoulder which weighs their own life. A cold road where they met. A road which has started to freeze their hands and feet as the winter keeps coming closer.

Tomorrow, will they take the risk of holding hands just to feel the mere warmth of it? Will they express the ticklish feelings that has been whispering in their hearts from the very beginning of Autumn?

══════════════════

G E N R E S

Genres of this book are- Fanfiction, Romance, Slice Of Life, Angst, Melodrama, Slow Burn, Music, Idol-life.

══════════════════

C H A R A C T E R S

There are many characters in this story and it's not possible for me to include all of them here, since there's a lot. However, the characters mentioned below and most of the other characters used in this story are real and I don't own them. This is a fiction and they are used in a fictitious manner.