a/n

Hi! I honestly don't know if this book is cursed or if it's not meant to be or if it's simply bad timing but here's an update. 

I tried writing and posting this week. Didn't happen. 

To be completely honest, my mental health has been a little bit of a wreck and so writing has been way harder than usual. And, the pressure of posting makes it really stressful. I was truly hating this book, and writing was not enjoyable. 

I love the plot but I also read the comments and I do see where everyone is coming from with Bani's character. 

I am reworking the plot, again, for the millionth time but I think most of you should be satisfied with this version. I started writing yesterday and it was finally fun for me again. I am really looking forward to see how this new reworked version unfolds. 

This book will be completed. No matter how long it takes me, I will 100% get it done because I can't leave it hanging. 

Here's the plan. I am going to take time off to write, do it on my personal time. Once I have a good amount of chapters written (around ten-ish since the book is thirty chapters long) I will come back and start posting again so I can give you guys consistent uploads. 

Please don't give up on the book, I promise it will be back and way better. Just give me a little more time. Thanks for all the support, I'll see you guys real soon <3