01 | teaser

a/n: hey! i'm back. well, not completely but i'm working on saaiyaan again so i'm semi-back. i haven't forgotten about this book, it's on the back of my mind but i really needed a break plus didn't have much time to write. i'll have chapter 1 up sometime soon, just need a little more time to get into it but i wanted to give a little teaser of the first chapter in the mean time. i hope you guys are still interested in reading?

~

"I am not yours," she said unwavering, confident of her ironic statement.

"Are you his?" He was brash and straightforward, riled up from Jay having his hands on her. He did not think it was possible but she chose to correct him, she did not refuse or leave Jay despite his advances.

"What?" Her hand retreated, away from his neck.

He held on, placing it on his heart and asked again, his stomach lurching, "Are you with him?"

"I don't owe you an explanation," she was stubborn with her response. Uninterested to further this conversation. Not wanting to have to explain herself to him when she never asked for one from him.

"I am your friend. Am I not?"

"You are so heartless," her voice cracked. He did not say anything wrong, she knew of that. But how would she explain so to her heart? Her heart that did summersaults when she saw him, the one that stung when she thought of him being intimate with other women, the one that could not seem to understand her emotions for him. Was it possible to give her heart solace without him? Or would it always crave him?