A/N and some things about y/n

This is my first book so I know everything isn't going to be perfect and I can't write a description for shit anyway, this book idea came from a daydream. So it's going to be based on the little shit I dreamed about.
__________________________________

Things about y/n

You look like the images above pick one either way you have dreads

You look like the images above pick one either way you have dreads.(I prefer the first one)

Italic = 𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨
Bolditalic = Yelling
💭 = 💭Thinking💭
N/N or n/n = Nickname

F/F or f/f = Favorite food

F/D or f/d = Favorite drink

Y/B = Your birthday
G=Gon
K=Killua
L=Leorio
KK=Kurapika

Your age is going to be.  12,13,14 (and 3,6, and 9 in the backstory.)

Enhancer:
Name: Bone cracker
The more the user cracks their joints (knuckles, back, neck, etc.) the stronger they become. It also applies to bone damage - the more damaged the user's skeleton becomes, the stronger they become.

Limitations: The user must crack joints or sustain damage to their skeleton for this power to activate, meaning they must pause for a few seconds or receive significant damage to gain the boost. (Credits go to jhvcyuvuycgxuitkvfc now Declan2009 for the idea.)

And you have your blood demon art ofc. (Not nen)

06 is what you are going to be called in the first part of the story.

Your clan were demons. At the top your brother is ofc black Tanjiro your dad is black Levi your mom is the lady with white hair Akari, Your friends black Zenitsu, black Inosuke, Aunts/Uncle Black Mitsuri, black Rengoku, and Emica.

You're black nezuko obviously You used to be tested on like how eri was. But you're powerful as fuck so don't worry about all of that, it is all happening for a reason. (You can also walk in the sun muzan can stay mad)

If ya'll want a love interest, please tell me who y'all want it to be.

__________________________________
Anyways enjoy!! 😁