Backstory

The backstory may be confusing so I'm sorry if it is. This part of the story is going to be mainly about how y/n was put in the lab and how she was treated while being in there and how you got with the Zoldycks it's mostly going to be in the third person.

This is a long ass backstory
__________________________________

2nd person POV:

You were part of the Phoenix clan a regular clan of demons that didn't eat humans nor associated with them but they did associate with the Kurta clan a lot. Until one day this unknown group of nen users attacked your clan and killed them all except you, your mother, father, and elder brother you all managed to escape. You were only 3 years old when your clan died a year later that same group got killed by the Phantom Troupe because they have been rivals, for a long time.

♡Time skip♡

2nd Person POV:

You were 6 when scientists attacked you, your parents, and your brother they were going to kill your family and take you. "Kill the parents and the boy all we need is the girl with the pink bow." One said your brother tried to get you before one of the scientists did. "𝙔/𝙣." He yelled but one of the men shot your brother with a nen bullet right when he got to you. "𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤." Your parents yelled while you were distracted by your brother's death the scientists took the opportunity to kill your parents. Your whole family was killed right before your eyes your father's last words before died were, "𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘺/𝘯," you were in so much denial you couldn't believe what had happened you were crying so much that you weren't paying attention to the scientists so one knocked you out and picked you up harshly and took you with them that was the last time you ever saw the outside.

♡Time skip

2nd Person POV:

?Pov:

It has been 3 years since those scientists killed your family and took you to experiment on they would whip you, electrocute you, burn you, freeze you, cut off your arms and legs, etc. anything you could think of (except rape) had happened to you. Just for your blood and see how long you could survive. (Btw you're 9 for the rest of the backstory)

♡Time skip a few hours later

1st Person POV:

•Random speaker•:

06 ₵Ø₥Ɇ ₮Ø ₮ⱧɆ Ⱡ₳฿ ⱤØØ₥

06Pov:

The chain that I was chained up to came off and the door leading to the lab opened up. (You were chained up like how killua was)

(In all honesty you could of left but for the sake of the story you didn't. Back to the story)

I walked through the door waiting for the scientists to experiment on me again to find more info about my blood I don't know what they were talking about but what I do know is they sure are taking too damn long to start the experiments. 💭Where are these niggas💭. Right after I asked myself that question are heard a loud crash screaming and yelling was heard. 💭"Now what in the Fu-."💭 I was cut off by the door to the room I was in crashing down and you won't believe who I saw...