03. gossip girls

THE GIRLS LOCKER room was a ways away from the boys locker room

THE GIRLS LOCKER room was a ways away from the boys locker room. for the past few weeks tasi was always in a rush to make it to the beginning of practice.

bella, pepper and sophie always helped her but it rarely went well. just like now. tasi was pulling her cleats on while bella and sophie fixed her pads and pepper did her eye black.

"tasi you have to to slow down, makeup is like surgery. one wrong move and your dead. at least socially." pepper told her and tasi wasn't really listening.

"it's not makeup. it's eye black." tasi corrected, bending down to pull up her socks just in time for pepper to do her eye black- right on her forehead.

"well, congratulations now it's forehead black."

"i can't believe you have to change all the way in the girls locker room." bella said.

"i know, every time I get to the boys locker room it's like something fun was happening just before I got there. It's like I'm on the team but not apart of the team."

"trust me your not missing much. if their like my brothers their probably in there naming their farts after historical figures. I can still smell Napoleon Bonafarte" sophie said with a shutter at the thought.

the schools band was coming and that was cue that practice was about to start. "oh bands coming."

"i'm almost late. how to i look?" tasi asked the three who immediately went to fix- everything. but it was no use. she had to go.

and when she got to the locker room she knocked and went in to a sight she never thought she'd see.

the whole team and coach singing and dancing to the glitter cheeks album. her jaw dropped as the guys screamed seeing her presence. the music cut off and they looked at her awkwardly. "monroe. you're here. how long have you been standing there?"

"for far to long."

"oh well- uh my phone's ringing. yea I'll get that." and with that coach left the locker room to leave the rest of the team to suffer in embarrassment

"3, 2, 1..." troy counted off and he was right on schedule. tasi started out brushing out laughing, having to lean on the wall for support. this was gold.

"you guys listen to glitter cheeks. this is gold, i can't even name a 7 year old who listens to that. you guys are so goofy."

"we were just- what had happened was- oh look you have eye black on your forehead! that's embarrassing! let's all laugh at that!" troy pointed as him and the team started awkwardly laughing.

"what an awkward situation this is, for you" sawyer added and tasi scoffed.

"yea. it's almost worse than us listening to a girly pop song." that earned him a lot of glares from his team "who said that?"