1 : I AM NAFLA

"I have a girlfriend. Please don't do this."

I was held at gunpoint.

"where are the fucking drugs. i know you stole them from me."

My own best friend, Loopy, was having withdrawals.

I hid his weed from him.

"Loopy, this isn't like you. Why are you pointing a gun at me???"

I'm scared...

"If you didn't take it then who else would!! You're the only person who knows where I keep it!"

Please calm down...

"Maybe you already used it all! We can just get more later if thats what you really want!"

Loopy dropped his gun.

"Man what am I doing. I'm sorry. I don't know what just happened."

Sorry, Loop.

I got up and left the studio.

*Incoming call from Baby<3*

"Hello?"

"Hey, baby. Whatre you doing right now?"

"Loop just went crazy on me. I'm in my car right now. Are you busy?"

"I'm not busy. Let's go out for drinks? My treat."

"Okay babe, be there in 15"

*end of call*

I'm not much of a drinker but I think i deserve this one.

Jade. That's my girlfriends name. Purple under hair and a dragon tattoo on her waist.

She's whats keeping me on my feet right now.

-

As I drove to the bar that we always go to, I noticed that it was a little more dim and empty than usual. It's a Saturday night, that's odd.

"NAFYY!!"

Jade gives me a hug.

I intertwine my hand with hers and we walk into the bar.

There was about 7 other people in this huge bar, it was awfully quiet too.

1 shot

2 shots

3 shots

4 shots

I kept downing shots and chasing it with beer.

I'm so stressed.

I wanna help Loopy so bad...

"I'm going to use the bathroom, i'll be back"

I nod my head and smile at Jade as she walks down the stairs to go to the bathroom.

A lady comes and sits 2 chairs down on my right.

"That your girlfriend? She's really pretty. Y/N by the way." This girl reached her hand out as if i was gonna shake it.

NO WAY IN HELL I WOULD

"Uhm... I am Nafla. I- I'm a little tipsy right now, can you get me a sprite."

She gives me a soft smile.

Her hair had tons of volume and it was healthy. I wanted to run my hands through it. Jades hair is a little fried at the ends and it gets tangled easily...

"Here's your sprite. You don't have to pay me back."

She nice.

"Thanks, Y/N."

"Baby, I have an emergency at home with my little brother. I have to leave early. I'll make it up later."

Jade looks at Y/N and gives her a really dirty look but doesn't say anything.

"Your girlfriend looked a little upset, I think you should've left with her."

She's right, but i don't wanna leave yet.

"It's not an emergency. Her little brother doesn't know how to maneuver around very well yet so he knocks over stuff. It was probably something along those lines again."

Y/N has really nice lips.

more shots.

1 shot

2 shots

3 shots

8 shots

12 shots

"Hey slow down there, what the hell happened for you to be drinking this much?? You and your little girlfriend get into a fight or something??"

"Can you take me home, I brought my car here. I'll taxi you back home once you drop me off."

Y/N gave a very interesting smile.

More like a smirk?

"Of course I can, get up and let's go. I need directions though so don't fall asleep on me."

I nod.

She wraps my arms around her shoulders and walks me out.