2: WE CANT DO THIS

we walk out together. the bar was empty by this time so nobody could tell Jade that I walked out with another woman.

Then I tripped.

"Woah there, Nafla. Watch your step. I don't wanna be responsible for any injuries you get tonight." Y/N looks at me with the most judgmental stare I've ever seen...

"Can you please not look at me like that and just help me get into the car..."

Y/N laughs.

"That's what I'm trying to do but you're stepping on my heels."

OH MY GOD

THATS SO EMBARRASSING...

I quickly step off of her heels...

But almost fall the other way.

Y/N's hands slip and I run into another car.

Luckily there's no one there.

"Okay, Y/N, I'm sober now. I'm so sorry."

She laughs.

this is not something to laugh about.

I almost died just now and the thinks it's funny.

"Shut up, it's not funny, Y/N..."

"It's hilarious, you should've seen your face just now HAHAHAHA."

I'm being made fun of by a stranger.

BZZ BZZ

*message from Baby<3*

I know that girl. Please don't talk to her while I'm gone. I'll explain later.

What if I need an explanation now though...

It'll be okay...

Jade doesn't have to know.

I turn off my phone.

Sorry, Baby, but I gotta be able to do what I want sometimes.

"I cant let you drive intoxicated. It doesn't matter if you're sober now. If a cop pulls you over, there's no way you'll be getting out."

She has a point.

"Okay. I'll taxi you home."

We get into the car.

I sit in the passengers side and adjust my seat to make it comfortable while Y/N does the same but so she can see over my car.

"Damn Nafla you drive so far back."

"I like cruising."

I cross my arms and close my eyes for a little. Y/N can easily find the directions on my navigation. It literally says home.

*30 minutes pass*

"Hey, Wake up, Naf."

I open my eyes.

I take a look around.

"Uh... Y/N why are we at a hotel??"

"Look at your navigation. It's like broken or something. I couldn't look up your house even if you were awake. Just stay here for tonight. I get good deals here because of my cousin."

Jade won't be too happy about this.

"Hey, Y/N. Do you know my girlfriend?"

Y/N looks down as we walk towards the hotel.

"Yes. We went to school together. High school together. She was like a best friend to me but she had taken my boyfriend but then got with you. We didn't speak after that. My boyfriend didn't want me back even after you guys got together. She was seeing him for a few months after you guys got together."

Y/N blurts out all of these words but I cant comprehend it.

I understand it.

But I dont get it.

Jade??

MY Jade??

Would do something like that??

"Hey, Y/N... Can we actually go back to my place real quick. I'll stay at the hotel with you tonight but I wanna check something now..."

Y/N gives me a puzzled look.

"Uh what would you wanna be checking after i said all that?..."

"I don't think Jade is actually with her little brother. She would've been done cleaning by now and she would've called me to go home."

Y/N gives a smirk.

"Get in the car."

Y/N was very assertive.

I liked it.

She was very dominating.

"My house is only 5 minutes away from here. It's MY house at that so it better not be what I think it is."

"You guys have been together for 5 Years, there's no way she would do anything like that."

"You never know. Relationships have plenty of surprises. It wouldn't be the first time something like this has came up."

Y/N sits quiet.

"Nafla... I actually know who you are. I know you well... My ex boyfriend is Loopy..."

WHAT?

THAT MEANS THAT JADE TALKED TO LOOPY.

HES SO CLOSE TO HER

AND ME.

"Hold on, WHAT?"

We arrive at my place.

I don't have a house, I have a studio apartment.

"Hey, when we walk up there I need you to be quiet. Especially if Loopy and Jade already know you."

Y/N nods.

We make our way up to the 8th floor.

We tiptoe towards my room.

"We cant do this, Loop. I know he's with HER but it's still not right. What if he finds out."

I hear talking in my room.

from my own room.

I look at Y/N.

She looks sad.

She's probably not over Loopy yet.

"Hey let's go. We don't have to stay here anymore. I can confirm things without going in."

Y/N looks down and nods.

"You make me so curious Y/N. One moment you're assertive and dominant and then next you're hiding your face and crying. I wanna know more about you."