Chapter Three

"Did you really make it official last night? I can't believe that you are dating already." Sihmin replies between munching her toast.

Seungcheol grins, sitting beside her after placing a jug of fresh juice on dining table. Sihmin quickly pours a cup, impatient to hear more. After all it's not everyday, Choi Seungcheol shares his love life.

"Still doesn't change the fact that you hid it from her." Vernon snickers to which Seungcheol passes him a glare.

"I wanted to tell you once we got official. Sorry for hiding it." Seungcheol looks down, ashamed that he had to lie to his sister for two months straight. Vernon snorts seeing Seungcheol's reaction while Sihmin slaps him on the shoulder.

"Oppa, it's all chill. You don't have to be so emotional. This is all because of Wonwoo, he's rubbing off too much to you, making you an emo like him." Sihmin whispers the sentence but to her fear, someone grabs her shoulders from behind.

"I dare you to say that again, Choi Sihmin." Wonwoo adds pressure to the girl's shoulders making her screech.

"Yah! Jeon Wonwoo I'll kill you." Sihmin threats while Wonwoo rushes inside the lounge to save himself from the demon he has awaken. Sihmin chases after him causing the other 2 to shake heads at their childishness.

~~~

"That's so sweet. I wish Eric was that romantic. Believe me, he's such a child." Rami complains envying Nori as the latter spills the tea of last night.

"Who's the matchmaker after all!" Haknyeon proudly points at himself  while the girls roll their eyes at him. Sangyeon and Eric place the bowls full of popcorns on the centre table after entering the TV lounge.

"What did I miss?" Eric questions plopping himself between Nori and Rami on the couch earning complains from both of them.

"You don't need to know." Nori pushes him towards Rami with a disgusted face. Eric pouts in return.

"Let me do the honours, my baby sister became Coups hyung's girlfriend officially. God, how did he even make this decision? I never thought he'll be able to tolerate this beast." Sangyeon snorts while Nori throws a pillow at Sangyeon's face.

"He bares with me the same way your girlfriend does with your pathetic ass. I'm still better than you oppa." This time Sangyeon rolls his eyes at his sister and throws the pillow back.

"Oppa, I will-" "Enough with both of you, let's just continue our movie. You're going to keep on fighting anyway." Rami cuts Nori's sentence and presses the play button while the siblings continue poking tongues at each other. God knows how much they loved to quarrel.

Time Skip

Sangyeon and Nori bid farewell to their friends and start to clean the mess.

"Oppa, it's been half an year and I didn't get to meet your girlfriend till now. Is she that busy?" Nori teases while picking up the empty soda cans. 

"It's not like that. It's just your and her's schedule doesn't match. Last time you didn't come when she invited you." Sangyeon fires back at Nori while the latter shakes her head.

"Okay geez. You're so whipped, choosing her over your baby sister. I had exams my buttonhead brother." Nori fakes a cry while Sangyeon continues clearing the room ignoring her drama. Nori scoffs and follows Sangyeon to the kitchen.

"I want to meet and console her. I mean it must be hard to date you." Nori bites her lips with a sympathetic expression.

"That's why I'm not letting both of you meet. You'll gang up on me." Sangyeon replies as he washes the dishes and Nori dries them.

"Okay, we'll not gang up on you. Just let me meet her. I'm not busy with my college now a days and I bet she wouldn't be either. Even better, let's go on a double date. Coups oppa, Mina, you and I. That way we'll be even." Nori suggests hoping that her brother would agree and luckily Sangyeon did.

Sangyeon was liking the sound of a double date. Well, who doesn't consider the idea of seeing their family and significant other getting along well anyway.

"Then what about the coming Saturday, Mina and I were already going on a date so guess she'll have no problem with a double date." Nori claps her hand in excitement after hearing her brother.

"Then it's done. I'll just confirm with Coups oppa then we can decide the location later." Nori hugs her brother and hops her way to her bedroom exhilarated about the double date. She'll get to spend the day with her people, what more does anyone need?

~~~

So a double date is coming your way. What are my precious readers' expectations?💜💜