Chapter 17: Eudemons

The ground vibrated suddenly, and rubble splashed. A large, colorful and transparent pliers suddenly attacked Lin Huaichu, seeming to believe that this was a relatively weak prey.

Qi Mo dragged Lin Huaichu into his arms, avoiding the attack of the pliers.

"What is that!" Lin Huaichu asked with some horror.

Qi Mo hugged Lin Huaichu toss about, avoiding the pliers that had been chasing after him. "The phantom beast. It should be a worm."

Slowly the smoke dissipated, revealing the owner of the pliers. An illusionary beast that has always been in the form of a worm. .

Lin Huaichu looked at how it resembled the combination of a centipede and a scorpion on the earth, and the appearance of the so-called phantom beast looked like a soap bubble under the sun.

"It's a phantom worm." Qi Mo looked surprised when he saw the worm. "How could it appear here?"

"Is there any problem?" Lin Huaichu was curious, does this kind of bug have any effect.

"Yeah." Qi Mo affirmed, "I'll talk about it after getting on the mecha."

Summoning the mecha from the space twist, Qi Mo jumped up and entered the cockpit with Lin Huaichu in his arms.

After placing Lin Huaichu in the vice seat, Qi Mo introduced: "The phantom worm is a type of phantom beast. The phantom beast has a phantom core, and the phantom core is equivalent to a subspace medium. It can make the phantom beast Shuttle through space. However, phantom beasts generally live near the cracks in space, and they feed on the power of time and space.

Qi Mo looked at the icy blue star. Is there a space crack there?

He manipulated the mecha to approach the phantom worm, and when the phantom worm once again raised its giant tongs to prepare to attack, he was shot by Qi Mo at the bottom of his mouthpart, and then stopped immediately.

"This is, dead?!" Lin Huaichu was surprised, didn't he, he died too fast too!

"Yeah." As Qi Mo nodded, the Phantom Sky Worm fell down with a thud.

"The weakness of the phantom worm is one meter below the left of the mouthpart. If you encounter a phantom worm in the future, you can solve it like this." Qi Mo exhorted. He was really worried about Lin Huaichu's ability to deal with the crisis.

"Each phantom has a different weakness. I will tell you one by one when I have time."

"Okay, I see." Lin Huaichu said embarrassingly. Although he is useless, don't be so straightforward!

"What are we going to do next?" Lin Huaichu asked as he looked at the huge corpse of the Phantom Skyworm.

"Dark String, contact the military, coordinates 34878, 6587 phantom worms appear in the Star Vortex Sea. Let them send people to collect materials." Qi Mo ordered.

"Yes, the message is being transmitted, the transmission is complete."

"This phantom worm doesn't need an army, right?" Lin Huaichu was puzzled, wasn't it all cleaned up?

"The phantom worm is a gregarious type among phantom beasts, and there are at least dozens of them living in this sea of ​​vortexes."

Qi Mo introduced it to Lin Huaichu.

"What are we going to do next?" Lin Huaichu tilted his head, and would eliminate the phantom worm together with the army?

"Go to the periphery first, and leave when they come." Qi Mo said lightly.