Chapter 56: Warm

Today's Josh Star has a clear sky and a pleasant wind~

The silence of the morning still remains in the hotel dedicated to receiving alien civilizations on the planet Josh Galaxy. Everything is in deep sleep.

Lin Huaichu was nestled in Qi Mo's arms, lying on the soft big bed, enjoying the tranquility of the morning.

The first ray of light finally penetrated the thick curtains, bringing a gleam of light to the dimly lit room. Qi Mo woke up first and looked at the person resting on his arm, with a gentle emotion in his eyes.

Gently move that head to where it should be, such as on an abandoned pillow. After getting dressed, Qi Mo carefully tucked the quilt that was lifted up.

Lin Huaichu was tired yesterday. They visited No.1 Star yesterday for a whole day. This is very challenging for Lin Huaichu, the original waste firewood, who is now more capable.

When I came back in the evening, I was tired and fell asleep on the bed without taking off my clothes. It was Qi Mo who wiped his face and took off his clothes. When Qi Mo cleaned up and lay down on the bed, Lin Huaichu automatically moved closer to the humanoid heater.

He walked out of the room quietly to prepare breakfast for the two of them. Since RP brought two people in directly yesterday, there was no service staff to explain the various facilities in the hotel room.

Josh people actually don't need food to sustain life, the only thing they need is energy. Those restaurants and food courts exist, on the one hand, to absorb the food culture of the civilization where the food is located, and on the other hand to serve the guests who come to the Josh Galaxy.

Undoubtedly, this greatly facilitated Qi Mo's speed in getting breakfast. Without those restaurants, Qi Mo could only let Lin Huaichu eat nutritious meals or military compressed pills. There are a lot of mechas and space twists in Qi Mo.

But these are exactly what Lin Huaichu hated. Letting a recessive foodie eat unflavored mushy food under ample conditions is a complete torture.

As soon as RP stepped onto the floor where Qi Mo and the others were located, he saw the person he was looking for. "Why, the master hasn't woken up yet?" Although it was a questioning tone, the expression expressed certainty in every way.

He has been a robot for Lin Huaichu for so long, but he still doesn't know the habits of his master? You can't scream if you don't zoom in, and you have to find a chance to stay in bed for three minutes.

What a **** history of professional alarm clocks.

"He is tired, let him sleep more."

Qi Mo prevented RP from going to wake Lin Huaichu. My partner was indeed tired yesterday, and I was not in a hurry to meet Lord Josh at this time. Yesterday, he specifically asked RP about Josh's diplomatic habits when visiting the snack street in Huaichu yesterday.

The conclusion is that it is similar to the federal diplomatic habits. The meeting with the leaders of the country is usually close to noon. If the conversation is pleasant, a banquet will be held to entertain the guests.

It's just after the morning, so what anxious.

Subtext: In the absence of an emergency, what is more important than your partner's sleep quality.