In titanfall!?

One minute I was working on my latest story about titanfall and an undertale au, the next second I was a skeleton, not just any skeleton, I was sans, and papyrus was looking right at me with a hint of concern.

"Is something wrong brother?" Papyrus asked.

I shook my head, "no no, I'm fine, just a bit startled." I told him and papyrus blinked before nodding, still looking concerned.

I looked and studied papyrus for a few seconds, and then I nodded, I might as well tell him I gained memories of another life.

"Paps.." I started and papyrus looked at me with a curious look.

"I...memories of another life just hit me a few seconds ago, so we are in a story crossover with titanfall and undertale." I told him and papyrus blinked.

"Oh ok, did it hurt?" Papyrus asked looking worried about my answer.

I shook my head for a no and papyrus looked a bit relieved and relaxed at that.

"I'm fine, now let's head back to work." I told him and papyrus perked up. They get to work on the Titans again, making new ones and most of the time, better ones.

They were even allowed to test them to make sure they work in top condition! It was fun making friends with the Titans.

So they both walked to their area and began to work on the newest Titans that they had started recently, this is their 100th time that they are making a new set of Titans, mostly for backups just in case, you'll never know what will happen to your own titan if your not careful enough with them.

So the newest set, the one sans was working on, looked a bit similar to sans himself, since they got permission to have their own titan when they want to make one for themselves, so sans titan, was white, looked like it has a blue jacket on, but the rest was different from sans himself, he just wanted it so that his titan looked like he has a jacket on, he even made some pocket for his titan!

Meanwhile, papyrus has his looking like he wore a red scarf, and made his own Titan look a bit like him but still different like his brother.

After all, this is going to be their titan, and they will be test running their own Titans to make sure they are in top condition.

Papyrus thought and nodded to himself, they were almost  finished, they do work pretty fast when needed to be.

And this is going to be their first ever titan, they will make sure nothing bad happened to their own titan, though if they do get damaged, they did make extra space for their own equipment and extra stuff inside!

Luckily their Titans don't need batteries like some of the others did. They gave their own Titans their own magical core to work with.

So that way, they didn't need any batteries at all. Sure if they use to much magic, which would be impossible since they gave a lot to their Titans, enough so that they can battle over a thousand and still continue if the need arises.

But if they somehow did use to much, they just needed to sleep to recharge their magical core.

"Oh I can't wait to test run our own very Titans!" Papyrus said excitedly.

"Yep, it's going to be fun, especially for me since I remember a another titanfall but as a game with humans only instead. It was fun." Sans mentioned, causing papyrus to blink.

"Cool! The rest of the monsters will be delighted to see us with our very own Titans!" Papyrus told sans who let out a hum at that.

"Yep, and they probably won't send us to the front lines because we are the ones who make the Titans in the first place so they can't afford to lose us. Well they may try and send one of us and I would prefer if it was me because I know about this and what may happen if it didn't become different because of me being here. Which I doubt but eh, anything can happen after all." Sans told papyrus who nodded at that.

"Well we should continue on with our Titans and then we can test them before we work on the next batch." Papyrus replied and sans just nodded.

I can't believe I'm making my own titan! Like I have all of sans memories and all that, and I know how to make other things as well, even from scratch! It was awesome!

Though I didn't show what I was thinking on my face as I got closer and closer to finishing my titan, same thing for my new brother papyrus.

I wonder who the main character is in this story? I mean I never really got the chance to chose since I wanted it to be papyrus and sans as the main characters but at the time they were working on Making new Titans. It was going to be a while before anyone let one of us onto the battlefield and testing us before the actually battlefield.

But guess I'll know sooner or later...I thought and decided to shrug it off for now.

I leaned back and smiled, "done!" Papyrus said cheerfully and I nodded.

"I'm finished to bro. So do you Want to test it out now and later since it's getting a bit dark out now?" I asked him and he looked thoughtful.

"Well let's test it out now, we can test if their version in the dark works along with it." Papyrus responded and I nodded.

We turned our Titans on after linking ourselves to them and we climbed inside.

"Ok now let's do some test runs to make sure your tow are good." I told them and we headed over to do the tests to make sure they were in top condition.

After we got back, satisfied with how the tests went, we both decided to get to know our Titans more before going to sleep.

___*___*____*__*_____*_____*_____*_
Finished with 1026 words! Hope you like this, since I got this idea out of nowhere about a day or two ago and decided to write the first chapter before I forget.

Lol it wasn't allowing anything but to make a new story so it worked out for me anyways.

Hope you like it and comment what you think along with a few ideas.

Ja ne~!

X