A few weeks later...

It's been a few weeks since I've gotten here and it's been pretty interesting so far. Considering that we are allowed to pilot our own Titans that we made ourselves and all.

It's been fun, testing our titans out to make sure everything was in order and nothing was wrong.

And we put pretty much everything in our titans, newer equipment and pieces, and extra parts as precaution if we needed to fix any of our titans.

Which was a very good idea on our part, because the next thing that we both knew after getting into our titans to travel around the base, was getting sucked into some kind of dark portal and being spit out into a huge basement area.

And when I say huge, I meant huge, it was like an underground bunker or something! Like what the fuck?

My jaw dropped, what...holy shit.

"Brother? What happened?" Papyrus asked me and I turned to face him, my titan coping my action.

"Uhhh...I don't know bro...but I can definitely say that we aren't home anymore..." I mumbled loud enough for papyrus to hear before turning back to face where I heard footsteps.

I frowned, I saw some papyrus's and sans come from some stairs and freeze up at the sight of our titans.

"Wow, look at what we got here? Other versions of us" I leaned my titan a bit forward, one hand going to the hip area, sounding amused.

I could see some magical sweat forming on some of the sans, I chuckled at that.

Papyrus carefully swatted at the back of my titans head, "brother, stop trying to unnerve them. I know what you're doing."

I moved my titans hand to rub at the back of the head, "aw common bro, you never let me have too much fun."

"Your top much fun involves scaring everyone else sans." Papyrus responded back and I huffed at that, crossing my titans arms as I crossed my own.

"Aw...alright then." I turned back around, the sans still looked tensed, while two of the papyrus's looked in awe and one just looked a bit surprised.

"Alright, coming down, I suppose we should meet them more in person, shall we?" I said as my titan opened its front, my brothers titan doing the same.

I jumped down from my titan, wearing my military gear and outfit.

My brother hopped out of his own titan, wearing similar gear and outfit as well.

We may be engineers, but we had our own outfits that helped identify us with our companions and comrades.

The other looked a little relieved and more relaxed at the sight of us exiting.

Not sure why they were so nervous, guess the sight of huge titans can scary anyone who never seen one before, especially in person.

"Sup, I'm sans, but I'm guessing you all are sans and papyrus's took, so I guess we need a name...paps?" I turned my head towards my brother, hands in my pockets.

Papyrus had a thoughtful look on his face as one hand was under his chin.

" Ravinder for you sans..." papyrus told me, I just nodded and accepted the name.

"And you can be Surya." I responded back, sounding amused and papyrus just nodded.

I turned my head towards the other few and titled it, "well? Are we going to have to wait for you to tell us your nicknames?"

One sans shook his head, "right, right..sorry...I'm classic..."

"I'm prime! Nice to meet you two!" Undertale papyrus cheerfully replied with a happy grin on his face.

"Ginger." Underswap papyrus simply said.

"I'm the great and terrible scarlet!" Underfell papyrus proudly said, one hand going to his chest.

"Sup, I'm outer." Outer waved a bit.

"There's some more upstairs. You'll find out their nicknames later." Classic told them, eyeing their titans with a strange look on his face.

My titan turned towards papyrus titan and started joking a bit with papyrus titan, whose turns only just hummed at that.

Some eyes widen, "they can move on their own?" Ginger said out loud, sounding startled at that.

"Yeah, we gave these two a personality. Hehe." I laughed a little at the end of my sentence.

They others fell silent at that, some eye sockets widen with awe or shock.

"Wowie! That's so cool!" Prime happily said, hands clapping a little bit.

I smirked a little bit, feeling proud of myself and my brother, "want a closer look? Don't worry, they're friendly unless you attack us or get registered as an enemy which isn't likely to happen."

Prime perked up and happily headed over, followed closely by scarlet who had a well carefully hidden curiosity in his eye sockets.

Prime bounced a bit in place as he stared up at our titans with a delighted look, "Wowie! I love their designs!"

Papy-surya smiled, "yes, we designed them that way when we built them."

"You two built them?" Classic's eye sockets widen a little bit at that admission.

"Yep. We made our titans and other kinds of titans for back home." I responded back, one eye socket closing at that.

"Now, can we head up? Our titans can find a way out of here if they need to. But they can stay down here until then." I told them, stretching my shoulders a bit.

"Right..of course, follow us, some of the others aren't here right now, so you'll have to meet them later." Outer told us and took the lead, surya and I followed behind and left the others downstairs as we headed upstairs.

_____*_______*______*______*______
Finished with 987 words. Hope you like and comment what you think.

Don't know when this will be updated again, just motivation hit me after a recent comment on the first chapter lol.

Ja ne~!

Titantale, sans/ravinder, papyrus/surya
Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/prime
Underfell, sans/ruby, papyrus/scarlet
Underswap, sans/azure, papyrus/ginger
Fellswap, sans/jet, papyrus/rus
Swapfell, sans/mulberry, papyrus/magenta
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/nebula
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/chasm

Any other aus I should add?

Xxxx