~Chapter- 26~

"The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love."
-Henry Miller

"Oh my god! Oh yess! Fuck!" I hissed as he bit on my clothed nipple and he grinded on me

I guess you guys already got what's going on! Well, I came over to Raizel's office to give him some lunch cuz he wanted to eat my handmade food and this is what's happening.

He pulled me onto his lap as soon as I came closer to him and started kissing me senselessly.

"You smell so good cariña" he said smelling my neck and rubbing his nose up and down.

He decided to tease me and started grinding on me harder bringing me to the brink of my orgasm.

"Raizel please" I whimpered as he again slowed down and I practically gripped him, dry humping on him.

I slammed my lips on his and bit them making him hiss.

"Hey br......fucking shit!!" Vince's voice reached my ears and I scrambled away from Raizel and pushed him away totally shocked.

"Get the fuck out!" Raizel growled at him covering me and Vince went out.

I looked at Raizel startled but then started laughing. Raizel looked confused at me and I chuckled at his face.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked still confused.

"This scene is so cliche! Like you have to read Wattpad! This is like almost everywhere!!" I said laughing and he shook his head at my antics.

He then straightened my top and ran his fingers through my hair.

Though he did that with a normal blank face, it did make me feel warm to be pampered like this.

Raizel pampers me without even knowing that he is doing that and it's just so cute!!!

It's been four months since Raizel and I got into a relationship. The best four months too! I mean, it passed by in a blur I barely had sense of reality but I know what's there.

Raizel and I are so much more comfortable mentally and physically. Can you believe it that we haven't had sex in these four months at all?!

Raizel is so sincere when he said that he wanted to try. One thing I realised is that, he is not normal. In any sense. And all these emotions and feelings are new to him and trying is even harder.

But he is trying his best to be better and open up to me. He told me when I asked him about this that he wants to earn my trust. Because for him trust is important than anything else.

Just cuz' we didn't have sex, doesn't mean we didn't do other things. Raizel never leaves a stone unturned to get me all hot and bothered. He says so many dirty things to me, things he want to do, things he will do.