~Chapter- 37~

I need you. You are the good... And I need a little good in my life. Because without it, there's an awful lot of darkness." - Damon Salvatore

For a second, I felt foggy

For a second, I felt foggy. Very foggy. All I can think about leaving all other senses is what happened with Raizel.

He didn't deserve it. He fucking didn't deserve any of it. It's not fair, what happened to him. Intense anger burned inside me for that witch and her son. I felt so angry even at his parents.

How could they? How the fuck could they leave him be? They should've fucking been there!

Leaving your kid be for any reason is not acceptable. We often think, whatever we did is the only thing we could've done in a particular situation but there are always multiple ways. There is always an alternative in the world and that's what makes our world unique.

You just have to look closer and I wish his parents thought of it before leaving him with that witch. Even though his actions are unacceptable, I understand his suffering, his feelings. I get why it's difficult for him.

He has a valid reason to act like it. He is trying. And the fact that he is giving me the power to choose. The respect where he is asking me to choose.........it warmed my heart.

He is giving me an option. He is not binding me but giving me my freedom and respecting my feelings.

I pulled him closer by his face and looked at him.

"Raizel..I...." Before I can say anything he cut me off saying.

"Please.....please consider the possibility of being with me though" he whispered looking at me and it just hit me in a very very deep part.

Raizel never asked me anything. In his own way, he always asked me to be with him through his commands. But the fact this man, is kneeling in front of me, asking me to consider being with him, is something huge for him and me.

"I don't condone your actions. I get why you did it. But that's not acceptable. This shouldn't happen again where you get angry because you don't understand things and lash out hurtful words at me or anyone. You need to keep that in check Raizel" I said and he nodded his head serious yet a little nervous.

"And about being with you.....I wouldn't want to be anywhere but near you Rai" I whispered and his eyes light up.

That spark in his eyes.......what wouldn't I do to always see that?

"I love you ceilo" he said joining his forehead with mine and my eyes went wide.

He does!? I couldn't think of anything. My eyes lit up and my face stretched into a huge smile.