𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐎𝔫𝔢 - '𝘗𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘴. . .'

Amazed

      Amazed.

      Amazed  was sitting in Finneas' room, to hang out with him since surprisingly her schedule was clear for the weekend since her album 'When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?' was out a week ago.

      Billie wasn't the one watching random lives on Instagram but she was happy that she was warned by the fans about this one. She saw a lot of mentions on Twitter and dm's about this Ellie girl's live and people telling her to go on the live because she 'needed to listen to this girl singing'.

      Billie didn't understand at the beginning but now it made sense.

      "Whose voice is that and why does it sound so familiar?" The girl looked up at Finneas in his chair and turned her gaze back to Danielle on her phone.

      "Her name is Ellie, I guess. Some fans told me on Twitter and on the dm she was singing a song of mine and they wanted me to listen. Not gonna lie, she has an awesome voice." Billie said not taking her eyes off the girl on her screen.

      "She does. Is she a fan on something?" Finneas asked with his brows furrowed.

      "I don't know." Billie shrugged. "Hey, can you check her Insta on your phone real quick? I don't wanna leave the live." The girl pouted at her brother and he grabbed his cell phone from his pocket.

      "Just give me her username."

      "Uhmm, it's ellie.alvarez." the blue-eyed girl informed him at the same time Danielle hit the last phrase of the song chorus, "I really wish you are gay." Billie mumbled to herself but she knew that Finneas listened because of the snort he let out.

      "OK... ellie.alvarez, found it." Finneas opened her account page and lifted his brows when he saw a picture of her, "Oh. Oh, she's pretty."

      "Let me see." Billie stick her hand to him and he placed the phone in his sister's hand, the girl changed her focus on Finneas' phone and barely drooled over his phone. "Bro, 'pretty' is nothing to this girl, she's a fucking angel."

      "So she sings like an angel and looks like one too? Cool." Finneas joked and looked over Billie's phone to read the comments on the girl's live since the girl was using his phone.

@user5: OMG, HI BILLIE, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF OUR QUEEN?
@user92745: her voice is so😩
@user6182: billie is here!!!

      "People are going crazy about your comment on the live." Finneas chuckled and looked at his sister.

      Billie was with her lips apart and staring at a picture so hard that she didn't listen to him, his only response was a soft 'uhum'.

      "Umm, Billie?"