𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐅𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 - '𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘶𝘱. . .'

In less than a few hours, Billie will perform in the Nova's Red Room

      In less than a few hours, Billie will perform in the Nova's Red Room. She was in Melbourne and she already made shows in Auckland, Adelaide, Maitland, Canberra, and Sydney, and in all of them, she had a new routine before and after the shows.

      Before the shows, Billie would text Ellie telling her she would go up on the stage and to wish her luck in the performance, and after, as Billie made her way to the green room -where she liked to be alone for a little bit after every performance- she would facetime Ellie and ramble about how amazing the show was. It was becoming something normal to them and everyone around them.

      But today was a little different because it was Billboard Music Awards and Ellie was on the edge of a panic attack.

      Billie picked up right away when she received a text from the girl that said:

'i'll call you now, i'm freaking out.'

      The first thing Billie heard when Ellie accepted the call was people talking and deep breaths.

      "I'm sorry, I know you have to rest before a show but Mila and Madison tried to calm me down, and then my mom but nothing is really helping so I thought maybe you could-" Ellie rambled and Billie noticed her voice was cracking.

      "Hey hey, it's okay. Ellie? I want you to take a deep breath for me, can you do that? Hm?" Billie asked in a calm voice as her mother looked preoccupied with her.

      "I-I think I c-can."

      "That's great, I'll take it with you. On three I want you to inhale and then hold for a few seconds and then slowly exhale, okay? One, two, three." They took a deep breath, hold it, and then released as Billie said, they repeated the same act until Ellie fully calmed down completely. "Are you okay now?"

      "Yeah. Just... Just wait for a second." Billie heard Ellie say 'excuse me' a few times and then a door closing followed by a light switch, "Sorry, I locked myself in the bathroom. There's a lot of people there and it was too much."

      "It's alright, Ellie. It's a big thing and it's okay if you're overwhelmed." Billie gently said. Maggie mouthed 'Is everything okay?' and Billie nodded as she mouthed back 'I'll explain later.'

      "I don't even know why I'm like this, I don't think I'm gonna win anyway." Ellie chuckled nervously and sniffed, "Fuck, now I'm crying." Ellie whispered and Billie closed her eyes. The things she would do to be there with her right now.