Chapter 1

This was requested by Raiyanark. Thanks man

(3rd person POV)

Esdeath had just given birth to her child Y/N. As she sat there with her son in her arms she could only think of one thing....how much she wanted to protect the boy. Soon she noticed someone a sound in the corridor

(Esdeath's POV)

I sighed 'It must be a thief' I thought to myself but still I knew I had to be cautious with Y/N around so no going overboard with killing this fool. I would stand up, laid Y/N down, and crossed my arms "I know you're there so just come out" I said.

 I would stand up, laid Y/N down, and crossed my arms "I know you're there so just come out" I said

(This is what the thief look like)

(Thief cunt's POV)

I was shocked 'Oh fuck she heard me oh well at least I have a dagger' I thought to myself as I entered the room. As soon as I entered the lady was naked?! Plus there's a baby in her bed meaning she's a milf 'Jackpot!' I thought to myself. I'm so getting her tonight "Say lady how about you leave the kid and come over to my place so me and you can have some fun" I said with a nosebleed. Soon she started to walk towards me and the way her boobs bounced was such a turn on. But her expression was a little scary

(Esdeath's POV)

'THIS FOOL REALLY THINKS THAT I WOULD LEAVE MY SON FOR HIM?!' I thought to myself. I stopped in front of the thief and put my hands on both sides of his head "W-wow you gonna kiss me?" questioned the ignorant fool. I faked I smile "Do you know who I am?" I asked the thief. The fool looked confused "Um the milf whose gonna give me a tit fuck?" said the fool confusingly. I frowned "No I'm the ice queen Esdeath" I said with pride. The thief looked shocked "I-I'm s-sorry g-general E-Esdeath I-I c-couldn't t-tell i-it w-was y-you s-since i-it w-was d-dark" said the thief. My face turned from a frown to a scowl "That doesn't excuse the fact you think that I would leave my son just so you can have my body" I said as I started to freeze his head. He started screaming as I smiled. Eventually his head was completely frozen and I slammed it into the wall smashing his frozen head into pieces. I chuckled to myself "I will never leave my previous snowflake for anyone" I said to myself. Soon Y/N started to cry I sighed. I sat down on the bed and grabbed my snowflake. I figured he was hunger and I pulled him closer to my chest and Y/N latched onto my breast and sucked on it. Honestly it felt good and I think I should do this more when he's older. I looked at my beautiful boy and smiled and he smiled back.

(Hey hey guys! Sorry that this was short trust me the rest will be longer

(Hey hey guys! Sorry that this was short trust me the rest will be longer. Anyways have a good day/afternoon/night and take care buh bye!)