💫Cute Hyunin time💫

•Author Pov•

The bell ringed the moment Jeongin opened the convenient store's door. He gave a quick, polite smile to the female cashier and then made his way towards the fridge where the ice cream was and took out the strawberrie ice cream.

Then, he went to the sweets section and grabbed two chocolates and some jelly that he remembered that are Hyunjin's favourite. He then grabbed some other sweets and went towards the cashier to pay.

The cashier gave him quite a flirty smile and after she scanned the products and scanned Jeongin's credit card, she tried to shoot her shot.

"Hey handsome. What are you doing here?" She asked with a smirk. The question sounded dumb to Jeongin (and it was) and he responded in a matter of fact tone "This is a convenient store. People usually come here to buy things" he said already done with her.

The female lost her smirk for a second but then put it back on. "Well, where are you going with so many sweets?" She asked again, getting a bit on Jeongin's nerves, since he just wanted to go to his boyfriend already and cuddle with him, plus it was none of her bussiness.

"I'm going to my boyfriend" he said with a smile. "Oh, so you are gay?" The girl asked a bit shocked but nevertheless she still thought she has a chance. "Yes" he answered simply, just wanting to go away from there. "It's fine, I can turn you bi or even straight" she said smiling at him.

He gave her a 'Tf are you saying' face then put on the sweetest smile possible and said "No" before he took his bag with the sweets in it and went out the door leaving the girl embarrassed behind him.

After 15 mins or so he finally arrived at Hyunjin's apartment door, knocking on it. The door got opened by a smiley Hyunjin that threw himself on his boyfriend the moment he saw him. Jeongin being used to this, he caught Hyunjin swiftly, rapping his arms around his waist, hugging him tightly. He then swayed both of them inside the apartment, closing the door with his foot.

"Hey petal" Jeongin greeted Hyunjin, distancing himself a bit from Hyunjin so he could kiss him. Hyunjin responded to the kiss, kissing his boyfriend back. They separated themselves from the kiss and Hyunjin took the younger's hand and took him to the living room after he said "Hey baby" to the younger.

   Jeongin put the bag of sweets on the coffee table that was in the front of the couch then he ploped himself on the couch beside his  boyfriend, who put his legs of his lap after he made himself comfortable.

"So sweets, have you choosed some movies already?" Asked Jeongin, taking the bag of sweets and taking out some jelly aout of it, before he put it down beside his legs. "Yep, I choosed a comedy, an action movie and a horror one" His love answerd, putting his head on Jeongin's showlder and taking a jelly out of the packet.

"But baby, you don't like horror movies" Jeongin said in a soft and concerned voice, turning his head to see Hyunjin's face.

"I know, but you do, so I though you would like to watch something you enjoy" Hyunjin said with a little pount, looking in Jeongin's eyes.

"Oh petal" his boyfriend said in a quiet breath bringing his hand up to caress his boyfriends cheek. "I do like horror movies, but I don't want to watch them if you don't like them. Let's just watch the comedy and action one. And we could maybe watch a romance one instead of a horror one. How does that sound?" Jeonging asked the now brown hair male, still caressing his cheek.

   "Okay" the other answerd in tiny, then he cuddled up to his boyfriend, tha said male putting an arm around Hyunjin and hugging him closer, kissing his forehead in the process.

   And thta is how they spended their night. Cuddling together, watching the movies while eating the candy and having a laugh whe Jeongin told his boyfriend what happened at the store.

  They were happy together.

:)

     *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Well
This is it
Hope you liked it

WellThis is it Hope you liked it

Vote for a cookie:)