RainbowDashLuver17's Dare

Toy Freddy: Hey pals, since Luci is... no longer with us, I'll be leading the Ask&Dare. Alrighty... RainbowDashLuver17 says that-- *sniggering*...

Mangle: What'd she say, Darlin'?

Toy Freddy: Mangle, she says that your accent reminds her of Apple Jack from My Little Pony. X3

Mangle: It ain't my fault that Fred gave me a country accented voice box! You best be keepin' your opinion to yourself, hun, cuz' this Fox ain't playin' around!

Toy Freddy: Uhh, don't take any attention to her. She can get a bit sassy sometimes.

Mangle: Sassy?! Oh heeeell naw!

Bonnie: You just went from country to urban in a matter of seconds.

Toy Freddy: -Ahem!- Anyway! ... She dares Foxy to go on a date with Chica.

Foxy: Don't mind if I do! -grabs Chica's hand and runs away out of the pizzeria-

Chica: Foxy, you know you're faster than me! Slow down- Oof!

Foxy: Whoops! Sorry, lass.

Toy Freddy: Mkaaayy... Aaand, next she says... -puts on a bright and cheery girl voice- Goldie, since you're lonely, here, have a puppy! -big smile, and hands Goldie the puppy-

Goldie: -Gasp- Awww, it's so cute!! -takes it and holds it like a baby- I'm gonna name it Newton!

Toy Chica: Eww! That name is so... just, no. Why in the heck would you name it that?

Goldie: Because I like that name... :c

Toy Chica: Ugh. Just go away, no one wants to see your ugly face anyway.

Goldie: -sniffle and runs away to the kitchen with the puppy-

Bonnie: ! T.Chica! Why are you so rude to Goldie?

Toy Chica: Oh, come on, just look at him! He's old, he's filthy, and to top it all off, he doesn't even have a left ear. He's. Just. Dead. Ugly.

Bonnie: ... -Growls-

Toy Freddy: -Scowl- Little mpph... -Sigh-... Next dare is, she dares Mangle to act like Balloon Boy's mother for the rest of the chapter.

Mangle: Oh, so first she makes fun of me, and now she's bossing me around? This b#### has some kinda problem, treatin' me like I'm a piece of trash. I ain't doin' this!

BB: Please, mommy? -puppy eyes-

Mangle: -Sigh-... Alrighty, suga' cube. Now go get to bed, ya' hear? Momma needs to rest.

Bonnie: Wh--?! Okay, first of all, quit switching your accent! Second of all, you've only been his "Momma" for 10 seconds, why do you need rest?!

Mangle: Standin' for this long is a lotta work, hun! Ya'll understand when you become a Daddy.

Bonnie: Uggh! -facepalm- YOU CRAWL ON THE CEILING!!

Toy Freddy: Alright, calm it down, calm it down... Well, I guess that's all, I guess. Put your questions or dares in the comments for more chapters that will be published, and I will see YOU!... In the next chapter. Bye-Bye!

Bonnie: Wait, isn't that Markiplier's outro--

Toy Freddy: Shut up its fun!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----: Seems like they're having fun without me. Well.... I'll be back soon...

I always come back.