Last Seen

One night these two brothers Alex and Luke thought it would be fun if they snuck in their sisters room to scare her. They checked to make sure she wasn’t there and then hid in her closet. Then they heard a scream. Alex wanted to go check but Luke didn’t feel safe left alone. Alex talked Luke into going with.
They quietly walked down the stairs to where they heard the scream. They went to the kitchen but no one was there. No parents, no sisters, just each other. Luke was so scared he wouldn’t let go of his brother. He knew someone was there, he just didn’t know where. Alex was just confused. He heard a scream but no one was home. Alex decided to go and see if the neighbors were playing a prank. Luke didn’t want to leave the house. He always thought the worst would happen and didn’t want to take any chances.
While Alex was gone Luke went up to his room and then he heard the scream again. Luke only let Alex go alone because no one was home and he thought it was the neighbors. He didn’t want to go down alone but Alex was still out and he could get hurt if he didn’t go down.  He slowly went down. Once he got to the kitchen he knew something was off. Then Alex got back. Luke jumped and almost fell to the ground but Alex caught him. Alex asked him why he was so jumpy. Luke stated that while he was gone there was another scream and he got scared.
Alex said that the neighbors had no idea what was going on. Luke didn’t know what was going on but he knew he didn’t like it. He went to the living room to see if the landline still worked since both his and Alex’s phones were dead. Right when he started to call his parents they walked through the door. Their sister was with them.
Luke is 12 but right at that moment he didn’t care. He ran to his parents and jumped into his dad's arms. He didn’t want to let go. Once he did he went over and hugged his sister. After this they knew something was up. They tried to ask Alex if Luke was okay but Luke interrupted and said “I’m so glad you’re ok.” he sighed “I thought you were dead”.
They were thankful that he was worried about them but confused as to why he thought they were dead. They’ve been gone that long before. They could tell something was wrong so they all went to the couch. They started asking all these questions about why the boys were acting so weird and that's when Alex got mad. “I’M NOT ACTING WEIRD” he yelled “LUKE IS. HE THINKS THAT THE HOUSE IS HAUNTED AND WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIE”.
Luke was embarrassed his brother said that but knew it was bound to come out. His parents and sister turned to him in shock. I mean Luke was always the brave one. He wasn’t afraid to speak his mind even if he knew he shouldn’t. They never thought that Luke, the guy who would run into a fire to save a dog would ever be afraid of a haunted house. He knew this.
That’s why he didn’t want them to know. He wanted to put this whole day behind him. From when he first heard the scream to when Alex yelled out that he was scared. He explained why he thought it was haunted and made sure he told the whole thing. That night they booked a hotel room because they knew Luke would never tell a lie. They didn’t have much money so they could only get one bed. The boys were nice enough to let the girls have the bed and them and their dad would just sleep on the floor
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”. They all woke up. They went to Luke trying to comfort him but no one could. He just wouldn’t stop screaming almost like he saw a ghost. They kept hugging him, nothing would work then they saw his face. They all turned white. He was crying. But tears weren’t coming out.
No, it was blood. Blood was coming out of his eyes. He looked at them like he wanted help but there was nothing anyone could do. He started to feel weird like he was changing but into what. Well no one knows the answer to that. Why? Well his family is gone and so is he. That was the last night anyone has seen Luke or Alex or their sister or parents. But they did leave something behind. One single note. It states that they will be back. It doesn’t state what they’ll be back as. Or when that is but they will be back.