A Reunion To Remember

Nacht.

You snuck out of you room and eavesdropped on the lecture Nacht was giving the remaining black bulls that had stayed behind.

You peeked and watched as you couldn't believe that it was actually him. It was nacht. He was standing there right in front of you. After a few years of not seeing him, he was actually there. You spaced out not realizing he was staring at you for a while. You froze and slowly ran back to your room in embarrassment.

You made it inside your room and closed the door quietly. Suddenly you remember Asta wasn't with everyone else. So you snuck out your window and began to walk over to where he was.

It was dark out and you were getting tired but you wanted to make sure Asta was okay.

As you are trying to reach your destination you start walking slower and swaying a bit because you exhausted from the fight and lack of sleep.

Suddenly, You see a round shadow in the ground and watch someone come up out of it. At first you thought you were seeing things cause of your blurred vision from being tired so you walked past it.

All of a sudden you hear...

"Y/n..."

You stopped and turn back. You see a man with a high pony tail, light blue eyes, and slim figure staring at you. That was the last sight you saw before you passed out.

A few hours you wake up in your room in the Black Bulls hideout. This time you're not alone though.

"Nacht...is that you?" You asked. As you felt someone laying next to you.

You didn't get an answer so you shifted your body to face Nacht and wrapped your arms around his shoulders.

"Nacht?" You asked again.

You looked at his eyes as they started to open. He had a serious look on his face. You chuckled.

He smiled a bit. You heard the sheets ruffle only to feel a pair of arms wrapping around your waist.

"Where have you been?" You asked. But, there was no answer.

"Okay...can you at least tell me how you're doing then?" You insisted.

He finally answered. "Sorry y/n..just feels nice having you here this close to me again."

You went silent. He started studying you.

"Aww." you flirted, "Are you getting soft with me again?" You laughed.

"It's been a while since I could actually be myself."

"Oh really? And what exactly was stopping Nacht Faust from being himself Hmmm?"

It was silence.

You broke the silence.

"Well, since you won't entertain me about your whereabouts, entertain me with other things." You hinted at what you wanted.

"It's the middle of the night y/n" Nacht said. "I don't think so."

You did an evil smile. "Fine" you said.

Suddenly Nacht laughs and says "Like that's ever stopped me before. Come here."

He pulled you in closer and he gave you soft kisses on the lip at first. It went from soft kissing to aggressive in a matter of seconds. Everything escalated quickly as you took control for a few second putting yourself on top of him.

He took off your shirt and started kissing down your chest. He eventually went far down enough to stay kissing you in the same spot as he took off your bra.

You grabbed the back of his head and pushed it against your body as he started going back up with his kisses towards your neck.

He suddenly took control pinning you against the bed. At this point you were both naked and he came closer to your body. You wanted him just as badly as he wanted you.

You both gave one last look at each other in the eyes.

"I want you. Nacht."

Nacht understood and started giving you the pleasure you and him both wanted. You both tried to stay quiet to keep a low profile in the Black Bulls Hideout.

A few loud moans were let out by you as Nacht was going in and out. Nacht started panting harder and letting out soft moans as he started getting closer to letting it out. Eventually you both did. And just like that it was over.

He fell to the bed and was breathing in and out pretty fast. As were you.

"Wow."

"That was nice."

"Yes. Yes it was."

You turned to him and wrapped your arm around his stomach as he was facing up from the bed. He grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him.

"I missed you Nacht."

"Trust me y/n, there wasn't a single day you weren't on my mind." He gave you a kiss on the forehead. "Not a single day."

After that. You closed your eyes and went to sleep again.

The following morning you wake up in bed naked and alone. No sign of Nacht whatsoever.

Was it all a dream or was it real?