2. Tommy

author note: this is being edited, also i know absolutely nothing about collage and no way am i asking my brother who's almost 20 about collage.

BACK TO YOUR POV:
As I woke up, I grabbed my phone. 7:23am, August 30th. Shit. Today was the first day of collage classes, and no way in hell am i ready for it. I quickly got up and walked to the bathroom. Quickly, I did the basics; showered, brushed teeth, combed hair, and ate breakfast.

 Quickly, I did the basics; showered, brushed teeth, combed hair, and ate breakfast

(some outfit inspo, but if you don't like the outfit you can change it <3)

i then ate breakfast, and checked the time. 7:54am. I have to be there by 8:15. American schools, am i right? I sighed as i got a phone call from Drista.

"Hey Dris, I just got finished getting ready. What about you?" I asked, after quickly shoving some bacon in my mouth.

"So, you know college dorms? Well there are applications for a dorm. It holds about three people, and I was wondering if you want to apply? I can write our names down. Sadly, I don't know if we can get a two- person dorm. I already looked, they're all out." I hesitated a little at her question, not thinking at all. My brain doesn't work this much at 7am in the morning.

"That does sound like a good idea, if I'm being honest. I just haven't thought about dorms at all. Just too busy, y'know?" I chuckled as she gave a short 'yeah'. I grabbed the rest of the bacon and ran to my car, not wanting to be late. We talked until we saw each other at the school, and hung up son the phone.

« time skip: 9:20 am, college. first period; history »

I sat down as Drista and her brother came in, along with Dream's friend group. Karl sat next to my right, as Dream sat next to my left. Drista sat in the front with our other best friend, Oliver.

"Hi y/n. How are you this fine morning?"!Dream smiled and I gave smile back.
"I'm actually horrible, had to wake up way to early this morning." As karl overheard our conversation, him and dream laughed at my joke. Which i, in fact, didn't find that funny.

"Hey y/n wanna play minecraft when we get home?" Karl asked as he was still looking at Sapnap. That boy was head over heals for Sapnap, yet Sapnap is so blind like Adrian Agrest and doesn't notice it. It's depressing.

"Sure, I'd be glad too!" right after I said that, the teacher came in. I don't know if dream was talking to me, but I didn't want to get detention on the first day. So i payed attention. Then, a bang came from the door. and everyone (i assumed) looked at the noise.

"WHATS UP PUSSIES!" tommy. I started laughing my ass off. Dream did too, and so did karl. Tommy smiled at me as I waved.
Tommy was basically me. We both swore to much, and met each other when he moved in from England. Tommy then pushed Karl off and sat next to me. Karl didn't mind, since he went to go sit closer to Sapnap.

"Hey bitch," After tommy started a conversation, the teacher got so annoyed that she gave us all a free period. Let's just say, dream looked hurt that I wasn't talking to him. Thought he went to talk to everyone else. I honestly didn't know how much people I knew in this period, but at least there's one class i can enjoy with all my friends. The bell rang, and we all headed different ways.

« time skip: 12:10pm, lunch, college »

As I sat down, Ellie, Leo, Rose, Liam, Dylan, and Chloe had sat down with me. They all started talking to me but I never listened. Well, that was until Ellie banged her fists on the table.

"What the fuck is your proble.." I looked up to see Leo and Ellie kissing, and trailed off. I didn't really want to see that. I got a disgusted look from Dylan, so I turned around and got up. Though of course Leo has to do a huge scene, so he grabbed my hand. Great. He then pulled me in a kiss, I quickly pulled away, not wanting to kiss that ugly fat ass of a man.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM-" Leo shouted at me. He slapped me as everyone looked at us. I was angry at him for slapping me, so I grabbed a plate of spaghetti and poured it on top of him.
He wasn't exactly allergic to spaghetti, but i'm pretty sure he had an allergic reaction. I shrugged it off then left to my car. When I was a kid, I always went to Mcdonald's because they had happy meals, and well, happy meals make you happy. So, just like when I was a kid, I went to mcdonald's for a happy meal with a huge smile on my face.

« time skip: 4pm, Y/n's house »

Karl and I were playing minecraft like we said we would in first period. I'm just glad he didn't say anything about lunch. Though, we stopped playing cause someone rung the doorbell. I opened it to see Sapnap and Quackity. They were here for Karl, and I'm not surprised. I told them he was in my room (maybe cause it's true). They ran upstairs, and I stayed downstairs. About 30 minutes passed and it was silent. I went upstairs and opened the door to see Quackity, Karl, and Sapnap cuddling. I was in awe. I went back downstairs and called Drista. She answered.

"Hey bitch! George and Dream are streaming so you can't come over. Oh and George is the brunette from today" I nodded, glad that she knew i had no fucking clue on who George was.

"I was just saying that I got news... I'll send it to you, just give me a moment!" I quickly hung up, ran to my room, and took a picture of the three men cuddling. Though, I was happy for Kar, I knew he would kill me once sapnap and quackity leave. He had always liked them both, and I knew Quackity and Sapnap liked Karl. What can i say, people trust me. I sent the picture to Drista, only to get a FaceTime call right after that.

"NO FUCKING WAY-" Drista got cut off by dream running and tackling her. I kept laughing as they fought. I always thought siblings fighting was funny to me.

"DRISTA. I was streaming, now shit the fuck up! you're only 18, stop swearing for fucks sake." I kept laughing as Drista nodded, still on the floor laughing. Dream quickly ran to her phone to see me on FaceTime. I find a little wave, as he was embarrassed and quickly hung up.

DREAM'S POV:
As I hung up on y/n, I quickly grabbed my phone to put her number in. She seemed nice, and really pretty. I then went back to streaming with George.

"Was that Drista, or someone else?" George asked as he got killed by another zombie. Dumbass.

"Yeah it was her and y/n-" I quickly covered my mouth even though he can't see my face.

"Wait who's y/n? Chat is going crazy about them." George said, as he quickly gathered his materials.

"Drista's best friend, no need to worry " I told him as I built a nether portal. We were speed running.

"Oh, okay then." george and I went back to important conversations. Conversations like if milk should go in the bowl before or after the cereal.

« 1, 319 words »

AHHH THANK YOU FOR 300+ READS DURING THE NIGHT!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! remember to vote but it's fine if you don't want too ! <3