5. cheater, or no?

YOUR POV:
'What..? Did Dream have a girlfriend? Was he cheating on her, with me? Why didn't he tell me? Am I some toy? It's not right to cheat-'

My thoughts were cut off by dream yelling, which made my ears hurt.

"I DIDNT CHEAT."

"YES YOU DID."

"NO I DIDNT."

"WAS I SOME TOY?"

"WE WERNT DATING."

"YES WE WERE WE FLIRTED AND WENT ON DATES"

"BUT I NEVER SAID YOU WERE MY GIRLFRIEND."

"YES, oh." The yelling stopped between the two. I looked up at them both, and sighed. I hugged the girl, she simply hugged back. I knew she was probably hurting. I mean, she had tears running threw her mascara.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know he had a girlfriend. If I did I would've stayed away." the girl wiped her tears and pulled away from the hug. She waved goodbye to me and left. She was quite nice.

"Listen, y/n, we weren't dating-" I cut him off.

"Yeah, I know. Though, you at least could've told her you didn't like her instead of playing her." He was dead silent after that. He then pulled me in and leaned in. I pushed him away then slapped him.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

"I'm not dating a player, and don't plan on kissing one either." I then left him in shock. The wind blew and the leaves started to fall. I loved Autumn, it's one of the greatest times of year. (in my opinion) I was about to leave the school grounds when Drista had grabbed my arm. Not the one that hurt though, which I was of course grateful for.

"Hey, wanna play some minecraft at my house? Since it's Friday, maybe you can stay over tonight!" I nodded. She then did her little happy dance. I decided to embarrass myself and join in. I didn't care what people think of me. I was happy.

« time skip: 7pm, Drista's house »
I knocked on the door and Karl answered. I gave him a hug and went inside.

"Drista's in her room, by the way." Sapnap stated. God Quackity, Sapnap, and Karl were really awkward speaking to me. I then went upstairs and saw Drista. We played minecraft until she was hungry.

"Im hungry." She empathized the 'y'.

"Okay then, let's get some food. It's your house, after all." she nodded at my statement. She then went downstairs to grab the snacks while I laid on her bed. I wasn't that hungry, after all. I mean, I ate a whole party sized Pringles can 2 hours earlier. Then, there was a knock on the door. I kept quiet, and it opened. Surprising that Dream stood there, leaning on the doorway.

"Hello~" he laid beside me. I pushed him away then he grabbed my waist and put me on his lap. I was about to scream but he put his hand over my mouth. Help.

"Y/n listen I'm really sorry. I was going to tell her when I saw her, but she kept running away from me. I honestly forgot. I'm so, so, so, so, so, sorry." he put his head by my neck. Did I believe him? I kept quiet.

"How about I take you out for dinner as a gift to make it up!" I shook my head no. This guy was cocky.

"How about this then." He kissed me. I pulled away then heard a glass break. I turned and saw Drista standing there, frozen. Her hands were open like she had a bowl with them. A cracked glass bowl was on the ground.

"Drista-"

"Get out." I was shocked at her words

"Drista please-"

"I said get out!" I nodded. I then was about to hug her when she slapped me then slammed the door. I walked downstairs and tears filled my eyes. Karl then hugged me.

"Y/n... what happened?" Karl was my best friend, of course he would always be there for me.

"Well-" right there, a pillow was thrown at my head. I looked up and turned around to see an angry Drista.

"I'll explain what happened, she kissed Dream!" Everyone stood in shock.

"Listen Drista-"

"Y/n don't get me started. I am put up with your shit! You ALWAYS make it about you. You kissed my brother. You got abused. You live alone. GOD I HAVE PROBLEMS TO! Maybe just shut up!" I  couldn't handle it anymore. I felt horrible.

"DRISTA I DIDNT KISS HIM HE KISSED ME"

"BULL SHIT"

"Drista you don't-" Dream stood there as he got out of Drista's bedroom. He looked at all of us confused and saw tears in mine and Drista's faces.

"Oh-"

"GET OUT Y/N" I nodded. I walked out of the house. I started walking. I felt like someone was watching me. I turned around to see a tall 6'6 brown haired-man with glasses and a mask.

Ranboo..?
« 835 words »

POG TWO CHAPTERS A NIGHT- ANYWAYS IMA START PUTTING PICS AG THE TOP:D

- mathew :)