B͎e͎d͎r͎o͎o͎m͎ ʕ Keisuke Takahashi x Reader

Hello everyone I hope you're all staying hydrated and staying healthy! My schedule is different but I'll get used to it soon! Please stay patient.

Female Reader and it is a lemon mature content up ahead!

Requested by @itachis_hoe_01

Anime is Initial D streaming on (?) "websites" maybe.

Please Enjoy~
_______________________________

The best thing to happen in your life, you were a better driver than your so called enemy in the racing world.

Your enemy was of course the main man of the events held in your area, Keisuke. And it bore the hell out of you.

Still, it was never a dull moment whenever you saw his car pull up on the line of the racing surface. If anything it made your heart race just as much as the speed of your car in the night time.

But I don't like him. You always thought to yourself, while denying any love confession and offer for a date that crossed your every way.

You would immediately think of Keiske as of you had been in a relationship with him, you wouldn't have any other man or women in your mind for some odd reason.

Do I like him? You asked yourself again while staring at the plain ceiling in your room. It messed with your mind thinking that the only time you had most energy was at night or with the car races.

No definitely not. You tried to convince yourself everyday, the ceiling and quiet atmosphere around you not enough to drift your thoughts to somewhere else.

"Well time to get up." You sighed with a groan, pulling your feet up and around on the edge of your bed.

While sitting up you stretched adding a yawn.

Let's see what I have to do today. You thought to yourself knowing you were most comfortable and excited for the night, shocker once again.

You walked lazily to your bathroom, living in a small apartment wasn't the best but it would have to do for now. Until you make more money with the job you have.

Which meant not any time soon for you, sadly to put it the joys of living alone didn't come just like the movies.

Heck, you don't even get to decorate it to your own style liking in some strict apartment buildings. 

"This is so boring, why can't I just quit my job already." You groaned grabbing your bag an apron, more than half of the time you hated going to your special job.

But the other half was when you got to work as you were surprised at the sight, much like you would be today.

____________

You worked as a daycare helper for little children.

Children weren't in your favorite list, but the pay was done well and you enjoyed it from time to time.

"Y/n finally your here! Ms. Ichinose came about two minutes ago for Saeko could you please take him to the parking lot out front! I'll deal with the babies here!" Your coworker, Cherry, was panicking to the bone as she held a baby making a bottle.

"Aha Miss Y/n your here!" That's when you saw little Saeko jump up from her spot on the blue ground, her baby blue colored hair bouncing in the pigtails.

You laughed seeing how enthusiastic she was, to put it simply she was your favorite since she acted so well mannered. "Hi little Saeko, I'm sorry I got here pretty late so we couldn't play." You bent down patting her hair, aware of the big pink bow in her hair.