[3]

Ever since I was a child, long before my Mother and twin left me, I despised fate. Kung may isang bagay man kaming hindi mapagkasunduan ni Sunset, yun ay ang topic tungkol sa 'destiny'. She was a believer of destiny and crap - I was proud I wasn't.

I never liked the idea of someone or something controlling my life. I never liked the idea that fate was the one responsible for everything that goes on with it; that fate made my existence possible.

And because of this current situation, right then and there, I detested fate more.

"You f*cking pervert!" Kaagad akong tumayo mula sa pagkakapatong - sorry if there's no other appropriate word to describe our current state - mula sa kanya at dali-daling lumayo.

He was still lying on the ground, shock evident in his pale face, as if a statue perfectly sculpted on the asphalt road. I mirrored his expression, and when everything completely sunk in, I stared at him with hatred in my eyes while pointing an accusing finger.

I don't usually resort to violence even though I was honestly harsh to myself. But to both our surprise - sinugod ko siya at pinagsasapak. Kaagad niyang tinakpan ng mga braso ang mukha, as if it could save him from my wrath.

"Oh my gosh, f*ck you! 'Walang'ya ka! Bastos! Manyak! Pervert! Maleducado!" I wanted to curse and hurt him more sa kabila ng pagkabigla ko.

"T-teka Miss, tama na! Masakit! Aray!"

Despite his shouts and pleads, I continued punching his arms and every available part of his body that I can hurt. Aba! Kulang pa ang mga 'to sa ginawa niya!

Aside from the fact that he stole my first kiss, I was completely frightened about my near-death experience. Ni hindi man lang 'yun ang naiisip kong idea for my passing away! Napaka-pangit at uncreative ng way ng pagkamatay na 'yon!

"T-tama na! Hindi ko sinasadya! A-akala ko lang kasi magpapakamatay ka!"

I felt tired from punching him so I stopped for a while to catch my breath and sat on the road. Maging siya ay itinukod ang dalawang mga kamay sa daan at hinabol ang hininga. Matalim ko siyang tiningnan at kita ko ang ginawa niyang paglunok.

"Do I look suicidal to you?!" Inambahan ko siya ng sapak at automatic siyang napatakip sa mukha.

"H-hindi." Ibinaba ko ang kamay pero pinanatili ang pagsama sa kanya ng tingin. "P-pero hindi naman naka-base sa mukha ng isang tao kung anong kaya niyang gawin, 'di ba?"

My forehead creased and I was taken aback. I had to admit - he had a point. I was slightly impressed kasi na-isingit niya ang ganoong line sa ganitong sitwasyon. 

Pero hindi siya gold o kaya naman ay pinagpala kaya hindi ko 'yon aaminin. 

Regardless of my slight appreciation, I was more weirded out by him. He was very expressive dahil para siyang emoticon na pabago-bago ng emosyon. One moment he was like a scaredy-cat and the next he looks serious. Aside from that, he looks at me like I'm someone he knows. Stalker ba 'to?