♕︎ 0.4

As you walked down to leave for the gardens to take a breather, the same time the event is closing - you heard a footsteps behind you

As you walked down to leave for the gardens to take a breather, the same time the event is closing - you heard a footsteps behind you. You turned and saw his figure behind you who stopped as your eyes met his across the empty passage. It was as though he'd been expecting you to glance at him any second.

He straightened up as he looked over at you longer than you would have liked, before he casually take off his coat in an illegal way for your sight, taking one last look at you before disppearing in one of the rooms.

You watched him walk away, completely puzzled by his actions before forcing yourself to find your own destination. Why would you want to follow him? But there was something about that final glance that made it seem as though he wanted for you to follow.

Curiousity always getting the better of you, wondering why he wasn't still leaving like the others and with your eyes darting right and left, trying around to see where he went.

There was a knock in one of the door that brought a stop to your steps, and in just one second, a hand reached out whisk you inside and Sunghoon puts you in front of his body, shutting the door behind him.

"Sorry I just had to meet you alone without anyone's watching", he apologised as he walked further into the room with his hand tightly holding onto your wrist.

"What are you doing here?", you demanded with a sharp whisper, stepping away from him and sunk down into the bed.

Instead of letting you breath easily, he tucked his hand in his pocket and his body oriented towards your own. He even unbuttoned the three buttons from his white linen shirt. "So you are planning to speaking to me then. I was under the impression you'd ignored me like a child"

"Are you going to answer the question or not?"

He shrugged leaning back agaisnt a dresser as he considered you for a long moment. "Because I want to talk to my Queen"

"I am not your Queen - "

"You'll be after the wedding next week -"

"Am I supposed to feel lucky or something?", you asked bluntly, rolling your eyes and he was just impressed by your tounge for a Princess.

With a smirk pulling at his lips, he said, "I've missed that sharp tounge of yours saying No to me", and his eyes were found themselves drawn to your lips.

"And you decided then to marry me? Impressive!", you hissed, knowing exactly what he was remembering.

"Like I said to my friends, the love can wait after the wedding. For now, I can be rest assured no one will steal you away from me"

"Imagine the happy ending", you muttered dryly, only then realizing that at some point, he had managed to get closer to you without you even noticing. "Stop that, I'm telling you or I will scream here!", you threatens, instantly moving away from him.

He picked up on the action, narrowing his eyes and looking like he wanted to do something. But before he could, Cirilla is calling for you outside the room.

Grasping for the opportunity, you shoved him to the side.

When you hurried away from him this time, he made no attempt to chase for you.