1.0

Hello! So the first book will be about high school and collage and some of their Past!
★ ★ ★||= Long
★ ★||= Medium/normal
★|| Short
--
★ ★||
-----------------------

George woke up to his childhood friend Dream aka Clay softly shaking him. He slowly opens his eyes and smiles. "Someone came early," George says chuckling as he sits up looking at the taller male's outfit. He was wearing a black shirt and ripped jeans with his normal black and white checkered vans, a casual outfit.  Dream rolls his eyes helping the shorter male get out of bed and immediately pulling him into a tight yet gentle hug. George blushes as he sleepily hugs back softly smiling. He rests his head on Dreams chest breathing in his cologne, softly gripping Dream's black shirt.

"Dream. Why did you come so early? It's almost 4 am." George asks softly still hugging Dream. Dream sighs pulling away from the hug and sitting on George's bed only for George to hug him again. "Well, I wanted to see you! We haven't been hanging out at all lately and we only have about a year maybe a year and a half before you move to Brighton." Dream says looking at George. "Also why are you being so clingy? I never seen you like this." Dream states asking a question, his voice somewhat lower than normal. George blushes saying nothing as he scoots a little closer to his best friend. "Oh. Have you missed me, Georgie?" Dream asks and George nods sheepishly. They haven't been seeing each other at all. Junior exams were coming up so they needed to focus on that. Because of that, they haven't been hanging out at all. George wasn't a clingy person. He didn't like being touched often. The only person he will let touch him is Dream. Not even his family is allowed to touch him. Unless it's his older brother Wilbur. Even then, he doesn't like being touched. "Oh yeah! Have you gotten your soulmate notebook yet?" Dream asks smiling. "Yes.... I can't talk to them yet though. They haven't turned 17 yet." George responds nuzzling into Dream's neck. Dream sighs pulling George into his lap letting the shorter male hug him tightly snuggling into his chest listening to his heartbeat as they both blush. 
-

The school day had just ended and Dream was in his car waiting for George. George came out of the school a few minutes later getting in the front seat. "How was school, Georgie?" Dream asks starting the engine. "Eh. Stressful as usual." George responds resting his chin on his hand as he looks out the passenger window. "Just wait until you get to college it'll get a lot harder George." Dream states as he drives away from the school. "Well, no shit Sherlock. Luckily we have another year and a half until we graduate." George mumbles the last part. Dream still able to hear it though. "You know George. You could move to Brighton and stay there a while then come back here and we can go to college together!" Dream explains as he stops in an empty parking lot.

"Not a bad idea. They have good colleges here that have a coding major. Don't you wanna take coding as well?" George asks and Dream nods shifting to where he was looking at George. "We could so do that then! I'll definitely come back here for college!!" George exclaims smiling. "Also what do you wanna do for your birthday Dream? I know you don't wanna do anything with your family with all the drama and everything." George asks also shifting to look at Dream. "Maybe we could do something just me and you?" Dream asks earning another smile from his Friend. "Of course! That would be amazing!" George exclaims and Dream smiles softly blushing. "You're adorable..." Dream mumbles and both the male's eyes widened as they blush. "Dream what did you say?" George asks as they get out of the car and start walking down an empty path.

"Nothing.... Anyway! What should we do on my birthday?" Dream asks and George sighs. "I don't know. Maybe we can go to the movies or a restaurant? Or maybe just the park-" George was cut off by Dream hugging him tightly. "I- Dream! What are you doing?" George asks blushing. "Just let me hug you Georgie." Dream says quietly and George sighs as he hugs back. "Um.... George. I know you don't really like being touched but can we go back to my car and cuddle or something...?" Dream asks nervously and George nod smiling as they start walking back to Dream's car.

They arrive at Dream's car and they both sit in the backseat. George is quick to wrap his arms around Dream, he missed the taller males company. Dream scoops George into his lap hugging him. They slowly started falling asleep in each others embrace both smiling softly.
--------------------
Hey everyone! This the end of the first chapter ! I hope you enjoyed!
Signed,
Fawn

Words: 831