Jungkook's Feelings || 05

××××××××

Noter:- The age gap between Jungkook and Jimin is four years in this chapter.

××××××××

Family Dinner, something that never managed to excite the younger son of the Jeon family. No matter how many new videogames, clothes and shoes their grandparents gifted him, it still couldn't stand above hanging out with his friends, especially when he knew his new classmate would be there.

The boy was doing almost everything to stand out for the girl, to get noticed. From staying after his soccer practice, to skipping defense classes sometimes, to joining his little sister to the park everyday. All of this with the only purpose of seeing her, and having her see him. And when he finally had the courage to ask her if she wanted to join their movie programme with his friends, the family had to suddenly throw up a family dinner!

Screw everything!

Jungkook sighed, looking defeated as he stared at his grandfather giving a piggy back ride to his sister who seemed to be having fun. Everybody, actually, seemed to enjoy this, except Jungkook. The boy turned away, pulling out his phone and opened the too familiar chat.

Bro? U there?

Yes bro?
How's your fd goin?

fd?

family dinner lol

fuck you
It's insane btw. They're enjoying
too much, I wonder how

Aya's here tho
with me ;)

I'm goin to kill you the moment I
see you!

Chill bro XD
She was asking abt you
Why you didn't come. I said he's a
family man, got more work than us.

No you didn't say that...
I am so close to MURDERING YOU RN!

jk jk relax.
But srsly Kook, you should've
been here. I'm sure you could've
got her right.

Really? You think so?

Yeah, I think she's interested in you.
Better make a move before someone
else does.

How abt I ask her to go w me alone
this time?

Maybe, Idk. You can try it.
Call her at your place?

I'll try.
gtg now. Bye!

Bye, C'ya

"Who's it?" Jungkook flinched with the sudden voice, looking up from his phone and saw Jimin sitting beside him.

The elder held out a plastic cup filled with coke as he looked around the room, spotting everyone busy with their own stuff. Jimin took a sip from his drink, gesturing Jungkook to drink his too.

"Who were you talking to?" He asked again.

"Dan" Jungkook replied, shrugging his shoulders and glanced at Jimin who nodded in response, "When are we going home?"