Chapter 1 - Another Hyper-Lethal Vector

Noble 6, also known as Daniel, was talking to Masterchief about retiring, mostly because he decided he didn't want to be a Spartan. "I think I would do a lot more protection from the inside, and also because I don't want to be a Spartan. I never decided that." They both heard burning plasma bolts fly past them as their shields glowed bright yellow. "Daniel, I don't think we'll have time to talk about that right now, we have some unwanted company!" Daniel and Masterchief headed to the back of the armory to grab some weapons and maybe some armor abilities. Just as Daniel grabbed the last of the set-up, an Elite with an energy sword charged straight at him, showing no remorse toward humanity. "Chief!" Just as soon as Daniel yelled, chief shot at the Elite, which in turn threw a grenade. Chief dodges the grenade, which slams into the control system. "Damn! Now what are we going to do? That was the control system-" Daniel flew backwards as the force of the grenade threw him back mid-sentence. Daniel got back up, and saw chief stabbed with an energy sword, but Chief had shoved his knife into the Elite's neck. Daniel couldn't tell who won, or who was even alive, but he knew he had to try to save Chief, unlike when he failed to save Kat. He pulled the sword out of Chief's torso, and pulled him towards the medical section, where a marine was already gathering supplies. "Save Chief, while I try to fend off the attack!"