♕︎ 0.8

After the whole announcement of the royal wedding to the public, the pile of works or a duty of being the next Queen had then dawned at you, so despite of your repeated disagreement with your parents, they were soon delivering you into the Castle ...

After the whole announcement of the royal wedding to the public, the pile of works or a duty of being the next Queen had then dawned at you, so despite of your repeated disagreement with your parents, they were soon delivering you into the Castle of your Prince along your things and with Cirilla beaming on your way there.

But they asked of her to remind you when you should learn to stop becoming too chummy with Sunghoon.

They said it would be inappropriate to see the two of you already at each other's arm before the wedding even comes. Until then, you should learn to keep your hands to yourself, as if you were ever so obedient of their rules.

But you couldn't help but wonder if their version of inappropriate included Sunghoon secretly entering your chamber at nights, which was only beside his. The more you spent time with him in the same roof, the more time he was adamant on attracting you to him and it was working.

Perhaps it was working too well.

And there was still the problem of your stubbornness, appearing tonight as you sat on the edge of your bed, glaring up at him in response to the claim that had just left his mouth.

"I don't think so", you said, the voice of yours rising as you went on. "I'm only eighteen to even want to bear a child, Sunghoon", you rose to your full height when he stopped in front of you to glare back in return. "As much as I love you, I can't and you have to kill me first before I let you do it"

Letting out a breath through your nose, you make a move to head for your dresser, the thing he always find frustrating whenever you were in a foul mood - you're always scaring him that sooner or later, you will leave but in the end, you stayed and never gotten into doing your threat other than fall as usual to his charm

Like at this second, you were already folding some of your dresses before he caught your arm and turned you around to face him, bringing his faces inches to yours in order to intimidate you. But it didn't work in your childish mood. "Don't you dare try to seduce me! It wouldn't work. And I'm going to tell you how that bestfriend of yours was much more charming"

"But it's working, I know", he insisted, pressing himself even closer. "In addition, I knew perfectly well that you treated Jaeyun as close to a brother the same way with Jongseong"

"I hated you. I hated why am I even like this for you", you faltered from the intensity of his gaze. You could tell from his eyes that he was enjoying every second of it. "Did you put a love potion in my drink once? It's the only possibility -"

He lowered his head even more. "No, it's not any work of those fantasy but only because I love you and you loved me too, to even get mad at me", was all that he said before lowering his head down to yours.

He pressed himself closer to you, as his lips met yours and you melted against him, with your hands letting go of your dresses, and wrapped them against his neck. He trailed down his fingers from your shoulder until they reached your hand and interlinked them together, which is the sweetest intimate actions for him.

You glanced away from him, feeling deep flush that rush up to your neck as he continued to look down at you with that kind of adoring gaze. "You are the biggest insult to my wish of becoming an unmarried woman for forever", you said quietly when you heard him chuckle at your reaction

As one of his sweetest movement for you, he set his forehead against yours and brought your interlinked hands against your chest. "That's my Princess", he said affectionately before leaning down again. You leaned up slightly, eager for another kiss, but it was disturbed from someone else in the room.

A cough sounded from the doorway and he pulled away from you reluctantly. The both of you turned to see Cirilla standing now just out in the door, her eyes sharing a knowing look with the two Princes. Seeing how Jaeyun and Jongseong is now eyeing the two of you with a meaning, you buried your face into Sunghoon's chest and his shoulder shook slightly as he laughed. You hit him, knowing he was smirking to be found doing something inappropriate in the wrong time.

"It's good to see the two of you considering the nephew we both wanted", Prince Jaeyun said and paused slightly. "We were just here to inform you that all of us we're still waiting at dining hall, but we'll leave the two of you alone"

Although you didn't look at them leave, you were able to hear the door at Cirilla's final excuse and you were about to leave Sunghoon when you felt his lips met your neck.

"Should we follow up to Jaeyun's hint?", he mumbled and you felt his smirk against your skin. "They both wanted a nephew from me. A little prince to call them Uncles and he would climb to my lap at the throne", this is where you turned to listsnt intently. "He would have my face and your personality, but not your voice"

You scoffed and pushed him away because of the obvious insult for your voice that was always swearing at his back. "Don't you dare sleep in my bed tonight or else, that little Prince would never be born!"

Walking away from him is always an option. You quickly stalked out of your chamber and down the hallway before he could pull you back to the bed. You knew that if he did and once the door is locked, you wouldn't be able to protest. Or rather you wouldn't want to protest.

Who could ever resist the charm and handsomeness of your Prince? Who would not be swayed by him only needing to smile and everything is lost to that hynotizing eyes of his?

Not you, apparently. For you were nothing but one of those young women melting under from that mere stare of his. But at least, to your luck, out of all the damsel in distress even when you aren't, he chose to buy you over the most priceless things in the world.

Even though your heart is not for sale, he still managed to stole it away with nothing, but only the love you cherish now as the most valuable gold and as one of the world's wonder.